Match Thread: Nottingham Fores V Wolves (Away, 16/09/2017)
September 15 2017
Wolves (4th) take on Nottingham Forest (8th) looking to keep up the good start they have made so far. Wolves have done well against Forest of late and will look to bring back another three points from the City ground.
- Forest have not won in five league games against Wolves, since a 3-0 victory at Molineux in November 2014.
- Wolves have only lost two of their last 11 visits to the City Ground in all competitions and are unbeaten in their last three.
- Barrie McKay has been involved in six goals in his first seven league matches for Nottingham Forest (two goals, four assists).
- McKay's two goals have both been scored at the City Ground, while his four assists have all been away from home.
- Wolves' Leo Bonatini has been involved in five league goals (three goals, two assists) but all of these goals have been at Molineux.
- Wolves have conceded three goals in the last 15 minutes of Championship games this season, the latest of them in Tuesday's 3-3 home draw with Bristol City. Only Sunderland and opponents Forest have conceded more (4).
- Wolves have face Forest once before on September 16th. It was in 1912 at Molinuex with Forest coming out on top by 3-2.
Head To Head
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:09:23:06:44:57 by Badge32.
I'm back from my travels and will do my best to keep you abreast of our team's progress this afternoon.
Coady sends a good pass to Jota who feeds Cav, but he sends it over the bar when he really should have at least tested the goallie
Wolves slightly the better team, certainly in terms of chances created, but sloppy passing have let us down. Ruddy has only been called into action once.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:09:16:15:16:51 by Cheshire wolf.
Forest 1 wolves 1
Jota scores again! I've only seen this lad once, but I'm convinced he's a bit of class. A brace now!
What a find Jota is!! Bonatini still down. N'Diaye coming on for Bonatini
Forest 1 Wolves 2, both goals from Jota
Wolves fans celebrating
Great win and thanks for the updates guys. I don't want to sound like a party pooper but I hope Bonatini isn't seriously injured and that our lack of strikers doesn't kick us up the @#$%&.
Know what you mean Andy, but Andy Thompson has just been saying after the match that the strength of the team we have at the moment is that goals can come from any area of the pitch, such as Douglas and Baath, and of course Neves. The fact that Costa is due back soon will also hopefully alleviate concerns over strikers.