Match Thread: Wolves V Barnsley (Home, 23/09/2017)
September 23 2017
Wolves take on Barnsley today at Molinuex looking for the chance to go top of the Championship. Of course we need to win first and hope that Leeds United slip up. Sounds easy enough, however last season Barnsley threw a massive spanner in the works which started the decline of Walter Zenga's reign as manager. Lets hope there is no repeat.
- Wolves' 4-0 home defeat by Barnsley last September was their first defeat in 14 home league meetings with the Tykes.
- Wolves have conceded six of their last seven league goals in the second half of matches.
- The Tykes have lost eight of their last 10 Championship away games, although they did avoid defeat last time out in a 1-1 draw at Preston.
- Wolves have won nine of their last 12 matches in all competitions.
- No Championship side has conceded more headed goals this season than Barnsley (four).
Head To Head
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:10:06:06:49:08 by Badge32.
But lets be honest this time last year we would not have won that?