Back at last
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2019 19:06

A couple of weeks ago I had to log in to The Molineux Way. First of all my password wasn't recognized. I tried to re-register but received a message saying that my password/username was already being used by a member which was presumably me. I contacted Sportnetwork but had to wait a couple of days before getting a reply which told me that my account was activated but I still couldn't get on.
After several more similar communications with them they eventually sent me a new password. On a more serious note, while this was going on I have missed the last two matches in the prediction league. I hope it doesn't prove vital.

Re: Back at last
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2019 20:21

Good to have you back Andy and I am sure that your future predictions will soon narrow any gap.

Date: 02 October, 2019 21:13

thumbs down

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2019 21:36

Was wondering where you’d got to ...... funny how you’ve returned after we’ve just managed a league win!! Lol

Seriously, good to see you back, must have been frustrating, thank goodness Sports network finally sorted it out

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2019 10:44

Good to see you back Andy and sorry for your frustration. It's a pity you weren't able to contact me directly through PM, as I would have tried to get a quicker response from Sportnetwork for you.

I'm afraid to say that has blown your chances in this year's Prediction League now, as I am going to make a surge to the top of the board with Angry riding shotgun!! (Sm71)

Date: 04 October, 2019 14:08

A long way to go yet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net