Games against lower half teams
Posted by: oldngold (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2019 14:58

If we struggle to get results against lower half and bottom 6 teams this season we are going to be relegated

Re: Games against lower half teams
Posted by: barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2019 16:01

WTF has happened to Norwich, beat Man City then lose to Palace and now the Vile??

I can see Spurs getting a manager very soon, wonder if Nuno’s name will be touted around again! 😡

I think could be the rollercoaster of a season, it will be down to the wire, between 6 teams, if results of today are to go by....

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2019 16:10

I see the glass is half empty thread has resumed normal service (Sm103)

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2019 04:57

Watching Spurs today. They were half asleep; who is this Harry Kane character?
We have had plenty of dull spells but you always think the team play for each other. Maybe it is naive but Nuno has convinced me that Wolves is his Dream and I don’t believe he is likely to be lured away by big money or big clubs. We are not going to be relegated, we are likely going to get to the knockout stages in Europa and, despite Thos Cook, we still have a rich sugar daddy with a long view.
Meanwhile can we get anything out of Man City?

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2019 14:58

Quote:
oldngold
If we struggle to get results against lower half and bottom 6 teams this season we are going to be relegated

Lets have no more of this sh1te please oldngold (Sm102)

Posted by: oldngold (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 20:16

Sure and I'm happy to have concerns allayed and be reminded of views that were wrong and have said so. No issues at all.

The victory over Watford was solid enough. Let's see how they go against Southampton and then Newcastle. Last season was a struggle against both of these sides, so a good opportunity to see if they've improved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net