Nothing to do with Wolves
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 26 October, 2019 11:16

but good to see the England rugby union team showing the football bottlers how to reach a World Cup final. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but for anyone interested in rugby a fantastic performance.

Re: Nothing to do with Wolves
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 26 October, 2019 15:43

Yes, good game and the All Blacks really didn’t have a look in.
Could be an England v Wales final.

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 October, 2019 21:24

Awful sport which allows thuggery under the guise of "rugby " where people are elbowed, punched and grappled. I've never seen the appeal of watching fat lads throwing an egg shaped ball backwards with the aim of the game running after another man looking to pull his pants down/grapple him to the ground but each to their own. It's better than cricket I suppose which goes on forever where spectators just lurk in seats all day drinking cheap beer where the stadium just acts as an outdoors pub for the unemployed.

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2019 18:20

In no way can Daly, Watson, May, Tuilagi, Farrell, I could go on, be described as fat lads. They are fast and, despite the fact I prefer football, I have to admit they are harder than any football player.
They accept decisions from referees without argument and don't roll around pretending to be hurt when they are not, both attributes I wish footballers could learn.
Roll on next Saturday and I hope they smash South Africa in the final.
As regards cricket, I agree wholeheartedly with Angry's comments.

Posted by: oldngold (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2019 18:29

2020 Cricket is all over 3 hours. Test Match cricket is slowly dying which is a pity in some ways but them my attention span can barely get to the end of this message........

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2019 18:54

Lets hope 2020 is named after the expiry date for the wretched sport thumbs down

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net