Posted by: ` (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 18:50

Not sure if anyone is here on this ghost site but 5th could be a champions league spot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/02/2020 23:47 by an angry wolf.

Re: Man city banned from champions league for 2 years
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 19:07

Hi Angry, I’m alive and kicking and really looking forward to the tonights match.

On Man City, Wow, incredible news. Is this associated with FFP and signings?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 14 February, 2020 19:25

Yes Andy , breach of rules so would imagine Gued and top players will be off as well as who wants to be at a club not in Europe for 2 years

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 19:40

Just come back from The Dew Drop and I am the worst for wear after too many pints of Asahi ( that stuff is like rocket fuel) and just heard the news. Banned for two years and fined £25m. Come on Wolves, lets get 3 points tonight and go for it. Hope that makes sense.

Date: 14 February, 2020 20:33

sorry meant Ivy *

Posted by: oldngold (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 12:58

City are going to appeal. But a 2 year ban shows the authorities are serious about FFP. That will put City back on their heels and prevent them attracting the very best players for a while.

If this goes through then as Angry points out 5th should be a Champions league place.

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 13:02

Talking about 5th place on Footy Focus this morning but a long way to go, you get the feeling, with an appeal where (additional) no expense will be spared

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net