HS2
Posted by: oldngold (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 13:52

Carillion, based in Wolvo, were a prime contractor for HS2 before their collapse. Fosun are already a key player in high speed rail development in China & are now involved in HS2. The West Midlands is a key hub for HS2 and also a new high speed freight link to be built from Southampton to the West Midlands; an entry point for Chinese goods with the midlands the logistics hub for the country.

And I thought Fosun bought Wolves because they like the emblem and the golden shirts.

Given what they have already achieved, I am not sure I am bothered about their motives, and if we win the Europa league and finish 5th I know I am not going to care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2020 13:55 by oldngold.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net