Wolves aid
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 09 April, 2020 21:16

Very pleased to hear some of the things that Fosun and Wolves are doing during the Covid-19 crisis.
These include all staff remaining on full pay.
Fosun supplying 6 300 pieces of equipment to Newcross hospital.
Investing $50m into finding a vaccine.
Sending aid Worldwide.
Ruben Neves paying for £30 000 of equipment to his hometown in Portugal.
Moutinho, Neves, Jota, Campana, MGW, Norris, Doherty, Patricio, Jordao, Neto and Kilman signing for Players Together, a partnership with PL players donating to NHS charities.
Nuno and the first team coaches donating a six figure sum to the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust.

What a contrast to the likes of Spurs furloughing out non-playing staff and the behaviour of players like Grealish and Walker.

Thank God I chose to support Wolves all those years ago. Proud.

Re: Wolves aid
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2020 11:13

Quite agree Andy. I read about this yesterday and, like you, it made me immensely proud.
So good to see the club behaving in such a selfless way in this difficult time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net