Wolves 4 Leicester 3
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 21 April, 2020 13:50

Just watched a re-run of the match under Dave Jones in our Premier League season on the Old Gold Club.
I remember watching from the North Bank and couldn't believe how we were 0-3 down at half-time. As I remembered it, Leicester were better in the first half than it looks now on the replay but not three goals better, Les Ferdinand did Jody Craddock twice for two of their goals.
We had a lot of players missing that day but dominated the second half and, at the time, I remember thinking we could get a draw when Colin Cameron scored the first.
I must admit that I had forgotten all about Hassan Kachloul playing for us.
Good interview with Alex Rae when you can understand what he's saying.

Re: Wolves 4 Leicester 3
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2020 10:11

Lucky you were down the North Bank end, everything happened in front of you! After our home drubbings versus Charlton, then Chelsea, this just seemed to be going the same way but truly unbelievable as Leicester clearly weren’t as good as either of them. Half time was indeed depressing but when Cameron scored early on in the second, the whole mood seemed to change both in the team and stands ...... belief. Having said that I was really nervous for his second, the penalty.

Kachloul, as I remember, had a really good match.

But what a match! Our 4-3 last season v Leicester was superb, but I think the 2003 edition edges it!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net