Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: Chelsea vs Wolves
Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 17:29

Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
Incessant jabber from the commentary team, all about Chelsea
Couldn’t agree more Ivy - I detest having to listen to Andy ‘Mr Perfect‘ Hinchcliffe!!
Man Utd get yet another penalty to take the lead at Leicester

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:36

Pulisic draws the free kick out of CC in a dangerous area. Goes for a corner - cleared by Raul

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 17:39

A flat effort this second half. We simply can’t get bodies up front in any numbers.

Boly stretching for a header there, the cross is just too long for him ........ arrrrrrrg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/07/2020 17:40 by Ivybridge Wolf.

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:39

Azpilicuta pulls Jota back but no yellow card!!

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:40

Abraham & Hudson-Odoi replace Pulisic & Giroud for Chelsea.i agree with Angry - we’re relying on Palace to beat Spurs

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:46

Jota replaced by Jordan for his debut.
Pedro replaces amount for his final appearance for Chelsea

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:52

Spurs draw. FT there.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:53

Moutinho & his crew celebrating a draw at Palace to finish 6th looks like we’ll finish 7th & rely on Chelsea winning FA Cup. 4 added minutes

Date: 26 July, 2020 17:59

All over Chelsea win 2 - 0 and we never looked like denting their lead. A disappointing finish to our season when a draw would have sufficed. Only the second team to do a double over us this season. Another remarkable season for us all things considered.
OK on to the Europa League

Posted by: wolverina (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 18:06

Well considering what a very long season we've had, 7th is fine. Chelsea wins the cup and away we go. Just popped on to say enjoy the rest of the summer as best you can and let's hope to stay healthy.

Best wishes to you all!

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 18:14

The initiative handed to Chelsea by some poor referee decisions.
Didn’t really face up to Chelsea for the second half but I would have taken a 7th place if it had been offered at the beginning of the season.
Nice to see Jordao get his cameo appearance.
Down to our performance in the Euro now ——- what a long wonderful season.
Take care everyone.

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 18:14

Sadly never looked like scoring. Apart from the two goals neither did Chelsea. Great free-kick from Mount. Too many of our lads had an off day. Coady should have done better for the second goal. Neves, Raul, Jota, Neto not at their best. Best player probably Dendoncker.
Fingers crossed Chelsea win the Cup but if they do, with the Europa still to go, the new season starting on 12th Sept and qualifying matches it will be quite a hectic schedule.
For now though, let's smash the Europa League. UTW.

Date: 26 July, 2020 18:17

What a flat and thoroughly disappointing second half to end the season. Beaten, alas, by the better side but it turned on the critical and disgraceful Twattwell sh!te decision.

However ........ we have improved on last year and it has been a thoroughly enjoyable and at times bloody excellent season. We certainly have kept up with our first brilliant season in the top division and I’m sure Nuno and the management side will be looking for improvement for 2020/21.

It’s still not over yet either, Olympiakos a week Thursday which we go into with an away goal ...... so keeping everything crossed.

In the meantime, I will be a (very) temporary Chelsea fan next weekend to beat the @#$%&.

UTW!!

Date: 26 July, 2020 19:20

To be mixing it with the likes of Chelsea and Spurs etc, and for football fans to be speaking so very highly of us is one hell of an achievement in itself. When we look at the money spent on players who will be joining Chelsea, never mind what they've got now, and consider that our most expensive player cost us £30 million, then I think it's exceptional that our team has given so many of the top teams a real challenge this season on top of our progress - so far - in the Europa League.

I hope Chelsea do beat Arsenal and we do get another crack at Europe as I think it will help us retain our better players. However if we really do want to be in the big time, then our rich owners are going to have to dig deep and find another Bruno Fernandez from somewhere, considering the difference he has made to Man Utd's season.

Posted by: essington wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 20:16

I'm not saying we would of got anything out of the game today as we were poor but ref atwell has changed the course of the game with yet another poor decision. How this clown gets a gig in the premier God only knows, although you could say that about many refs in this league. Perhaps it's time to give the ladies a chance like in the budesliga in Germany because the men ain't up to it! We have certainly had our fair share of poor decisions again this season and it's cost us. Anyway moan over it's still been a great season and it's not over yet still a lot to play for in Europe and hopefully Chelsea will win the cup final.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net