Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Match Thread: West Ham United vs Wolves
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 19:45

A great pice of defending from Vinager then a really bad piece of defending from Saiss, beaten all ends up, shot saved by Rui and Hammers miss a great chance for 2-0.

More worrying signs but relief it’s still only 1.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 19:47

saiss bullied off the ball nearly conceding a second.. how him and Vinagre keep getting games Ive no idea.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 19:47

Really important block by Joao to stop another Utd break, then Neto feeds Neves but his shot is disappointing and easily collected. One added minute to play

Date: 27 September, 2020 19:48

That's truly shocking , lucky not to be 3 or 4 down

Date: 27 September, 2020 19:50

Half time and we trail by a goal well taken by Bowen.we have threatened in patches, but United are playing very confidently and aggressively & we are perhaps lucky not to be trailing by more goals.semedo doing well so far
West Ham 1 Wolves 0

Date: 27 September, 2020 19:50

First half Wolves comfortable in possession which doesn’t do anything or go anywhere , sadly!

You might say Wolves huff and puff, West Ham creating havoc with pace cutting through our midfield and defence and look very dangerous.

I’d say Neto looks our brightest spark, Nelson looks decent

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/09/2020 19:52 by Ivybridge Wolf.

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 19:55

Here we go again. No crowd but if they were there I doubt they would be singing We Love Ruben Neves.
Thankfully West Ham can't finish, much. Otherwise we would have an even bigger mountain to climb. Moutinho is not taking corners? Sign of things to come?
League 2 indeed.

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:07

Second half starts with no changes. Good break into the area by Semedo. Raul struggling to get on to the ball centrally. Fredericks pulls a muscle and is subbed, replaced by Ben Johnson - I’m expecting him to be rapid!!!

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:11

we're apparently trying out a new system tonight.. I suggest nuno scraps it before this embarrassment goes any further. We have half the portugese national team in our lineup and have been underachieving for the players now in our team for some time. We were very lucky to beat Olympiakos last season and frequently played like a conference side first half

Antonio causing Coady problems, good free kick headed over ... fortunately

I’d have thought Ben Johnson would have retired from sport by now? Neto just skinned him

CC gives an unnecessary free kick away close to our area bringing down Antonio & gets a yellow card NowAdama loses his rag & brings Antonio down. Neto breaks forward but overruns the ball

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:14

2-0 FFS

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:15

Adama is struggling to get past Masuaku tonight. Hehets a cross in this time & Joao wallops it over. West Ham break through Antonio, passes to Fornalls, his shot comes back off the post for Bowen
West Ham 2 Wolves 0

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:20

Adama gets the ball across but Raul struggling to get above their defence, & I agree with a Glenn Hoddle he needs to go through the middle, but Raul disagrees & replaces him with Fabio Silva

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:20

Turning this rubbish off, if these performances become a regular occurrence prob time for a change of manager. We are tactically all over the place with top quality players which is down to fosun investment not nuno no matter how people think otherwise. We don't change how we play from one opponent to the next - think Shrewsbury and lower league opposition. Our success has been based on to quality defenders and hitting teams on the break with Traore and Jimenez - there is no flexibility and it's like watching paint dry with the backward passing... fcking sh1te nuno again

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:21

Again the pace of Antonio terrorised Coady, this time, decent pass Fornalls in the goal lead up.

Silva on for Traore.

The huff and puff continues ..............

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:22

Great interception by Saiss to deny Bowen his hatrick

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:23

Blimey, Bowen could have, should have got a hat trick

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:24

3-0

This is embarrassing. Great run, great header but absolutely nobody following in to defend. Seriously bad tonight

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:24

Corner by Cresswell met by Soucek who's header deflects off Raulb& beats Rui
West Ham 3 Wolves 0

Current Page: 2 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net