Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Match Thread: West Ham United vs Wolves
Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:31

Hi Folks, long time no see and all that jizz jazz..... I cant believe what I am watching ... terrible performance... against a poor team... we will be lucky to finish 12th this season IMO. Terrible stuff.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:31

We really are struggling to get past the West Ham defence from either wing or through the middle tonight. We are pretty toothless. Semedo replaced by Ki-Jana Hoever. Joao replaced by Vitinha

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:33

Quote:
irishwolf
Hi Folks, long time no see and all that jizz jazz..... I cant believe what I am watching ... terrible performance... against a poor team... we will be lucky to finish 12th this season IMO. Terrible stuff.
Hello Stranger!! Good to you visiting us, even though you’ve chosen a poor match to do so!

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:37

More jizz than jazz tonight Irish ..... good to see you post Irish 👍

Shame about this dreadful performance. Huff and puff to powder puff stuff

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:38

Hi Cheshire, IVY , Angry etc.. hope your all keeping safe and well..... for me the alarm bells rang when we lost to stoke ... ok its only the league cup but we fielded a fairly strong team and lost to one of the worst teams in the championship... I can see Jimenez on his toes fairly soon...

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:38

I despair what has happened to Nevesks eye for a goal, almost every time he shoots It goes over the bar. Hoever shows some promise going down the right wing & crosses for Silva to earn a corner. Neves long range effort blocked.

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:40

WB Irish, it's certainly grim... this is probably the worst performance since Nuno came to wolves but we have been poor for some time if the truth be told.

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:43

Semedo is quality but selling doc was a huge mistake as defenders get used to playing with one another. That said, does anyone know what the tactics are tonight as we look like a pub side

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:44

Quote:
an angry wolf
WB Irish, it's certainly grim... this is probably the worst performance since Nuno came to wolves but we have been poor for some time if the truth be told.

Post lockdown, bar Everton last season and Sheffield United this season we have looked decidedly average, no consistency at all.

Fulham at home next Sunday, difficult to predict from here.

Back to the match, Neto blasts over

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:46

Good effort by Neto working his way into the area before putting his shot too high. We have benn impotent in our forward play this evening & have never looked like scoring. Noble & Haller replace Bowen & Antonio who have both had a very goo game.

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:47

Nevis and Moutinho are both thieving a living as footballers these days, I would consider replacing both or changing where they play as our " attack" bypasses them completely to the wings anyway and neither is quick or particularly decent tacklers so are as much use in the team as 2 chocolate teapots

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:49

Four added minutes to play

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:51

Masuaku has been very very good for Utd tonight, he gets th3 ball and puts it on the head of a Haller & he converts
Utd 4 Wolves 0

Posted by: Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:52

They're playing as if "the Virus" has got them all.

Posted by: barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 20:53

Worst I’ve seen wolves play for a while.. Anything Man City can do wolves can do batter??

Date: 27 September, 2020 20:57

Full time and we have been hammered!!
A very disappointing performance in the face of a very competent display by Utd. We had no clue how to get beyond their defence, Utd soaked up the pressure and took us apart on the counter attack which is normally our strength.
We are going through a period of change with several new faces an dat this point must hope they gel together fairly quickly, and we must remember this is early in the season.
West Ham Utd 4 Wolves 0

Date: 27 September, 2020 21:00

A side of complete individuals tonight, defending, midfield, attack all over the place ! No cohesion in any area.
As for attack, well, if you don’t score .... we all know that but please lets give it a go!
Dreadful Performance and easily ranks with that dire 1st half against Manchester City, perhaps we just made them look good.
4 goals versus West Ham, no words.

Date: 27 September, 2020 21:07

I agree Ivy, to be hammered by west ham is a major worry. I would say 4-0 is more down to a dire wolves performance than a good West Ham one. Its gonna be a boring season for us.

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 21:11

Gordon Bennett. Dreadful. First half, there was a couple of runs by Neto and Traore, but the only move worth a mention was right at the end of the half which ended with Neves' shot. I suppose it was excusable against Man. City but not against West Ham. If we had a m.o.m it was Patricio, simply because he did nothing wrong and all the others did.
On this season's showing so far, any of the back three could be replaced and that includes Boly.

Posted by: wolverina (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 21:22

Not been a great sporting day, has it! Well, he'd better get his act together because this is humiliating! How many "hammered" headlines tomorrow?

Current Page: 3 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net