Humbug
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 12:36

I hate this time of year. Hallow'een, bonfire night, which around my way is more like bonfire two months as they start letting the frigging things off at the beginning of November and keep going until New Year. Christmas and then, to quote General Melchett, the crowning turd in the water pipe, New Year itself. Thank God there's some decent sport on.

Re: Humbug
Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2017 17:18

haha completely agree Andy, the pagan festivities annoy me every year. People assume because they celebrate everyone else has to

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2017 17:40

It's no bloody wonder you lives out in the sticks miles from civilisation Angry!! We wouldn't want the spectre of people having a good time to upset you!!

Posted by: Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2017 19:16

The best thing about Christmas is Boxing Day when at last it's all over for another year; or rather until the beginning of September, when the bandwagon starts rolling again.(And don't get me started on blood@# Halloween.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net