Cornish PIrates - Rugby
Posted by: Trurotommo (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 18:15

Cornish PIrates - my main team and sport these days, second tier league as with wolves but you can still have a pint with the team after the game, £15 entry which is good value but even with a fairly awful start to the season its still a very enjoyable day out, anybody from up country would be more than welcome, home gaMES GENERALLY PLAYED ON A Sunday afternoon. You know it makes sense

Re: Cornish PIrates - Rugby
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 18:23

I'll wait until next season. I follow Worcester Warriors and the way this season has started they'll be down there with you by then

Posted by: Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 19:57

I follow Worcester as well. May as well blow the whistle now. Won't win a game all season.

Date: 13 October, 2017 18:41

Worcester did well when you took SAm Betty from us, he was a Truro boy who never took a backwards step, didn't matter which nightclub he was drinking in smiling smiley, Paul Andrew also went to you if I remember for a season which didn't seem to work out well for him, think he's happier now propping with his brother Jack when they are both fit

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 17:11

First win of the season for Worcester, beating Northampton. Off the bottom of the table.

Date: 25 November, 2017 19:16

PIrates win again today, injury ridden at the moment but still managing the odd win but picking up Bonus POints every game which is keeping us well out of trouble

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net