Attitude ,Aptitude and Altitude
Posted by: bhurdwaz mungur (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2020 11:39

In order to attain the pinnacle of fame ,a club/man should have the above mentioned characteristics .
BURNLEY has all these sterling qualities as shown since they attain the premier League .Progress should have hastened had it could compete in the transfer market .
Any how with little that it has in its coffer ,yearly some promising players are added to the squad . They are given the necessary training under the powerful guidance of one and only SeanDyche and his staff and are armed to play in the premier League withall vigour and pannace .

1.ATTITUDE : Burnley being an illustrious and historical club has always nourished to challenge the best in PL. Has it not beaten Manchester United at Old Trafford this season /

2.APTITUDE : As explained above all recruits whether coming from lower divisions or from their own academy deliver the goods to the great admiration of all football lovers .They are at par with players of big city clubs .

3. ALTITUDE : Having all these good qualities the players are now claiming international recognizance .Of course they will be rewarded .We cannot forget the great contribution of Sean Dyche who can challenge any Managers who have been imported at high costs .The Chaiman and all Directors know fully what the club needs .They are ever ready to give that helping hand .I have attended some matches of Burnley at Wembley ,Turf Moor and other stadia .The fans fully know how to boost the players to give their maximum .

With other fans of the Clarets I join myself to wish the best in future and they qualify for the EUROPA CUP this year .

Long live Burnley !
Bravo Burnley !
Burnley zindabad.

Re: Attitude ,Aptitude and Altitude
Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2020 23:18

your a glass half full Dave.......and I like that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net