Alf and jj....
Posted by: chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 19:04

How are you lads,I hope that the Coronavirus hasn't hit either of you?
Are you back at home now Alf,I don't suppose that you can go traveling around in your van with all of these restrictions in place
How is it in Dundee jj with all of the pubs closed,have the shelves been stripped of booze like here in Nottingham?

Make sure that you look after yourselves and keep inside and fingers crossed that you will both be ok at the end

Re: Alf and jj....
Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 19:27

Cheers Chalky,Motorhome has just passed its MOT on Monday,just before the lockdown,just waiting for this Virus to run its course now,do we can all get back to normal living ..Hoping to get out camping in Autumn if possible.Hope you are keeping well and stay safe..

Have you volunteered to go back into work to help them out ? If so stay safe and wear those masks they give you..

Re: Alf and jj....
Posted by: chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 21:49

No I haven't been in contact concerning going back as I'm im only in Nottingham for a short while as I've been spending a lot time with a friend of mine on the Isle of Wight and will be heading back there soon,I only come back to sort out business stuff like bills etc
When you say that you want to go camping in Autumn,do you mean in tents or in your campervan? Surely you wouldn't want to rough it in a tent when you have a nice dry and warm van at your convenience?I
I was hoping to seek out some puffins in May but obviously I doubt that is going to happen now,I want to see them when they have their brightly coloured beaks so you are limited as to when you can see them
Keep safe Alf and hopefully these uncertain times will soon pass and things will get back to normal,good news on the mot as that's another 12 months of touring for you in the pipeline 😎

JJ you have mail

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net