Mark Hughes ???
Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 08:43

Rumours around, eminating from the Daily Mail that Sean Dyche could be leaving at the end of this season due to a fallout with the chairman, Maybe something in it maybe not?
Mark Hughes heaven forbid is being touted as a possible successor along with Lee Johnson, wouldn't touch either myself but what do you guys think?

ARTICLE

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 25/06/2020 08:52 by Foreverclaret.

Re: Mark Hughes ???
Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 23:25

Fallout is not walk out. He would need quite a good offer to leave I would have thought.
As for who if he does leave, it has to be the situation that SD being on everyones lips for several years in the most respected and positive light would automatically trigger the "what if" mentality and preparedness for the day that situation happened. If I am wrong, and I do not think I am, you would have to consider the chairman and board reckless. I am confident they are nothing like. There will be talk within footballs inner circles of likely candidates. I would not like any of the old hands at the helm. As for names I have not got a clue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net