Saka
Posted by: djarse (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 10:50

Good article about him on Sky Sports: [www.skysports.com]

Seems a really level-headed young guy. He used to play left back apparently, and this particularly impressed me: "Saka is averaging more tackles per 90 minutes than any other Arsenal player in the Premier League"

Re: Saka
Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 14:37

He's the only player in the current team that has the game sense and weight in the ball to somewhat fill in for ozils absence

Posted by: younghansolo (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 15:04

That makes sense. I did think he worked way too hard for an attacker. Loves to track back.

Really impressive talent and can't wait to see more of him tonight or Thursday.

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 21:36

Only player who showed anything tonight. Good for him.

Posted by: De Times (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 21:51

The young boy has something, I can see he's going to be a very good player, but he shouldn't be starting so many games for a top Premier League club.

"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 22:00

Quote:
De Times
The young boy has something, I can see he's going to be a very good player, but he shouldn't be starting so many games for a top Premier League club.

He isn't starting many games for a top premier club.
He's starting for us.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Posted by: SuperRob (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 22:20

Quote:
Shane
Only player who showed anything tonight. Good for him.

I thought Pepe showed glimpses of what he's capable of, and once he settles in and gets a few goals, he will be tearing the league up.

Also Ceballos showed he can do it against very physical opposition. another player who will become more and more important for us as he gets used to the premier league

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net