One minute applause for the NHS
Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2020 20:34

What a great moment. Fireworks, horns, songs, everthing, I salute our NHS.

It also gave me hope that we will get through this. I had a tear in my eye am not ashamed to say.

Re: One minute applause for the NHS
Posted by: goonerred (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2020 20:42

I live in a small village and there was me and the neighbour opposite. I heard a few fireworks and two doors down there is a family of three in the window, the oldest is twelve, their mum works nights on A & E, she's back on duty on Saturday. We don't have a lot of confirmed cases here, let's hope it stays that way.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 07:22

It was a lovely thing. They are magnificent

Effectively we were all outside clapping PKGooner which made me feel dirty.

Mr PKGooner is actually a Dr for the NHS is truly on the front line so a big thank you to him and all his peers

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 09:42

Quote:
Flava
It was a lovely thing. They are magnificent
Effectively we were all outside clapping PKGooner which made me feel dirty.

Mr PKGooner is actually a Dr for the NHS is truly on the front line so a big thank you to him and all his peers

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 09:43

It was good here lots of clapping, cheering and shouts for the NHS, cars hooting and fireworks.
Was sent a video from Broadwater Farm, it was amazing just about everyone out.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Posted by: plonky (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 09:54

Quote:
Flava
Mr PKGooner is actually a Dr for the NHS is truly on the front line so a big thank you to him and all his peers[/quote

I'll take my chances with the virus.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 12:14

Quote:
plonky
Quote:
Flava
Mr PKGooner is actually a Dr for the NHS is truly on the front line so a big thank you to him and all his peers[/quote

I have to say that has made me laugh for 15 minutes. Quality stuff

Posted by: AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2020 12:18

πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Posted by: weedz (IP Logged)
Date: 28 March, 2020 07:45

Quote:
Flava
Quote:
plonky
Quote:
Flava

I have to say that has made me laugh for 15 minutes. Quality stuff

(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net