Over Optimistic Missed Koscielny Scoring Power
Posted by: Arsenal Times (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2020 11:37

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/06/2020 13:14 by Padre Pio.

Re: Over Optimistic Missed Koscielny Scoring Power
Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2020 11:59

Subs law.

Apparently we could have made change or changes at half time (for some reason we didn't) and still another change 2nd half so Martin Tyler said.

So making 4 slots instead of 3 slots.

It just wasn't football as we know it. No crowd no excitement very dull.
Think a lot of people will not bother watching after a while.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/06/2020 12:32 by Boston Gooner.

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2020 13:33

I forgot we had the game. It will take a while before i week watch a full game again

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2020 14:05

Quote:
CazOnARola
I forgot we had the game. It will take a while before i week watch a full game again

You didn't miss a thing.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Posted by: AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2020 19:23

Nothing has changed except that Covid-19 delayed the inevitable. We SIMPLY CAN'T expect anything from what's not good enough. It's either we change it or we can keep FOOLING ourselves

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2020 00:30

C'mon guys.
It is soccer, it is Arsenal, and it is the excitement of watching both of them, come what may.
Hope is the last creature out of Pandora's Box.

Nihilism: 'An examination of the meaning of meaninglessness: why it matters that nothing matters'

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2020 09:39

Like I said Merl I wasnt expecting too much, just one goal by us would have been nice. Its a match we lose every year, and that includes the later years of Wenger. Their goals were hardling dazzling a Luiz assist and a pen given away by an idiot. I think the lid was shut before hope got out on that day.
But Brighton here we come, Im predicting we win.

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net