Current Page: 1 of 5
Pubs open tomorrow
Posted by: goonerred (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 12:08

Anybody going to the pub tomorrow to watch the match, or just for a drink?

Re: Pubs open tomorrow
Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 12:28

Pubs/Clubs aren't allowed to show sports.
It will be absolutely mayhem in lots of pubs Saturday night.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Date: 03 July, 2020 12:30

Quote:
Boston Gooner
I didn't realise they weren't allowed to show sport. Oh well, are you going to the pub for a drink then?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2020 13:18 by goonerred.

Posted by: MattySadler (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 13:15

As a Wolverhampton native I'm not confident I'll be able to show my face tomorrow evening...

Date: 03 July, 2020 13:21

Quote:
MattySadler
As a Wolverhampton native I'm not confident I'll be able to show my face tomorrow evening...
Don't go in with your Arsenal scarf on! When I lived in London, I went into a Totts pub after I'd been to the match with my Arsenal scarf shoved up the back of my jacket.

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 14:40

Quote:
MattySadler
Same with my clan all Wolves

Under new managment

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 14:57

Don't go to pubs yet guys. I know its hard but this thing is far from over.

Date: 03 July, 2020 15:05

Quote:
CazOnARola
Don't go to pubs yet guys. I know its hard but this thing is far from over.
Can girls go to the pub? (Sm42)

Date: 03 July, 2020 15:06

Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner
I didn't realise they weren't allowed to show sport. Oh well, are you going to the pub for a drink then?

I'm in Norfolk at chalet.
Might just try one tomorrow.

Date: 03 July, 2020 15:13

Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner

How can you be in Norfolk? I'm telling...

Date: 03 July, 2020 15:20

Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner

After midnight it will be the 4th.
Allowed to stay then.
🍻☀️☀️☀️

Date: 03 July, 2020 15:26

Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner

Allowed to stay then.
🍻☀️☀️☀️

Oh yeh. Our campervan is in bits, my husband was just fixing one thing about 4 months ago.🙄 I am so looking forward to taking our foster dog camping. I don't think she will like it, but I want to give it a try. Anyway, we can't go any time soon.angry smiley

Are you there for the weekend? Have a good time. I wil go to the pub if the weather is nice and I can sit outside miles away from everyone, otherwise, no.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2020 15:27 by goonerred.

Posted by: Lewis_198four (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 16:42

No way

AFC
RULE!

Date: 03 July, 2020 16:57

Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred
Quote:
Boston Gooner

Allowed to stay then.
🍻☀️☀️☀️

Oh yeh. Our campervan is in bits, my husband was just fixing one thing about 4 months ago.🙄 I am so looking forward to taking our foster dog camping. I don't think she will like it, but I want to give it a try. Anyway, we can't go any time soon.angry smiley

Are you there for the weekend? Have a good time. I wil go to the pub if the weather is nice and I can sit outside miles away from everyone, otherwise, no.

Till Thursday.
Got to go back and look after grandkids.
Then back again week after.

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 19:47

No way either

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 20:50

I’ve got beers here so I’m giving it a miss for a month or two. Besides, it’s my daughters 13th birthday tomorrow so we’ll have to do some super exciting family thing

Posted by: plonky (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 01:15

Who wants the pub this weekend. We've got the Oaks and Derby on Saturday and The Eclipse on Sunday, wall to wall football and the Austrian Grand Prix. This is the best weekend ever.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 09:30

Quote:
plonky
Who wants the pub this weekend. We've got the Oaks and Derby on Saturday and The Eclipse on Sunday, wall to wall football and the Austrian Grand Prix. This is the best weekend ever.

Me plonky, have you ever been to Epsom mate. Fantastic course, the best one I’ve been to. I’d really like to do Goodwood and Ascot which are notable omissions from my list.

Celine and I went independently in 2012 but I was on the Downs and he was in the Grandstand, we have subsequently met several times.

I did have a tip today in the 4:55 at Epsom, a horse called Emissary. Can’t validate where it came from but everyone is trying at meetings like this so take it with a pinch of salt. It’s 28/1

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 09:47

Only been to one race event and that was as a kid, it was Glorious Goodwood. Is there a more beautiful racecourse anywhere. I even did trackside betting. It was fantastic what scenery sights and sounds, added to by the prescence of Prince Monolulu the fact he died in 1965 tells you how long ago it was since I went.

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 10:14

Pubs opened here on Monday. I'm going tomorrow evening but it won't be the same. This whole thing has ripped the soul out of pubs. Same building, same drink, same people, but the collective spirit will be low as hell. It'll have the ambiance of the boardroom at the DW Stadium or something, just a bunch of people sitting at a table not really knowing what to do. Or maybe it'll be a good bit of craic. Who knows..

Current Page: 1 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net