Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: It could be time to Partey (merged thread)
Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2020 22:42

If this is going ahead it looks as though a deal sheet will be filled in and signed by player etc giving them another extra 2 hours to sort things.

Late night lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2020 23:23

ARSENAL ANNOUNCE IT's PARTEY TIME at 11:15pm

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Posted by: TheTruthbeTold (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2020 23:30

YES ! Great work Arsenal !

Posted by: weedz (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 00:54

We travel to ManCity in 2 weeks. I wonder if TP will be part of our setup for that game.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Posted by: tigerline (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 01:33

Quote:
CazOnARola
Signing Gabriel, Aubameyang and Partey are going to be game changing events for the future.
Even if we don't get the kind of results you guys expect, we will feel absolute joy watching these 3 play.

I would include the early signing of Saka to a long-term contract as some good business in this window.

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 06:16

Quote:
tigerline
Quote:
CazOnARola
Signing Gabriel, Aubameyang and Partey are going to be game changing events for the future.
Even if we don't get the kind of results you guys expect, we will feel absolute joy watching these 3 play.

I would include the early signing of Saka to a long-term contract as some good business in this window.
Yep mentioned that on the transfer thread.
Releasing Mkhitaryan is also 200k/w off the wages

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 08:54

Looking at the net A/Madrid are not happy little bunnies at all with us. (Sm6)

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Posted by: mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 12:03

Hopefully we do not end up in the same financial mess as Leeds was a few years ago.......

[arsenaltruth.squarespace.com]

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2020 15:19

Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Hopefully we do not end up in the same financial mess as Leeds was a few years ago.......
[arsenaltruth.squarespace.com]
This is really the fear. Im surprised we haven't loaned or Sokratis at least. I don't see how their value will increase when it comes to Sokratis, Kolasinac, Mustafi, Chambers, etc

Date: 06 October, 2020 20:44

I’m reading this morning that we are getting nothing from H Berlin, for the loan of Guendouzi.
It’s obvious that, although he’s got good potential, no one wants a shite temperament at their place.
He’s in danger of stuffing up his own career, over his own attitude.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Posted by: Zainy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2020 09:25

We are getting nothing but they are paying his entire wage I presume/hope

Posted by: Willy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2020 10:32

Hopefully he does well enough to attract a buyer next summer, but with a year left on his contract apparently it will be a tricky one even if his reputation is repaired. Just feel like this wasn't well managed in terms of protecting his value.

Date: 08 October, 2020 19:03

GOSH!
I’m reading that SS has agreed to underwrite the Partey contract, after a phone call from MA.
Has Stans arms grown longer?

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net