Kane & Son
Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 15:44

Best partnership in the league.

Feel jealous watching 2 attackers who can link up with togeather.

Arteta needs to buy attacking player's in January. We're miles behind are rivals attacking wise.

Re: Kane & Son
Date: 18 October, 2020 15:48

Kane again.

Wonder what Auba is thinking watching Kane get all this service and playing in his favoured position.

Posted by: TheReMarkable (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 15:50

So many power players. They look so good. I also think their midf looks very strong now too.

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 16:00

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Kane again.
Wonder what Auba is thinking watching Kane get all this service and playing in his favoured position.

Doubt he gives a shite if he's even watching it.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/10/2020 16:01 by Boston Gooner.

Date: 18 October, 2020 16:01

Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Kane again.

You think he's watching this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah why wouldn't he??

Date: 18 October, 2020 16:04

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Kane again.

You think he's watching this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah why wouldn't he??

He'll be teaching Pepe.

Date: 18 October, 2020 16:33

Or maybe visiting Willian in his retirement home.

Date: 18 October, 2020 16:46

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Or maybe visiting Willian in his retirement home.

Could be.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 17:29

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Kane again.

He's probably thinking 'We're ahead of Spurs and I've just won the FA Cup and Community Shield'

Posted by: Eboractos (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 17:33

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Kane again.

"I'd win nothing if I played for them"?

Posted by: Ares (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 17:56

GunnerSingh

The transfer windows closed. Do you really want to keep telling us you want us to buy and you want us to buy and you want us to buy constantly.

Why not save it. Make a document where you type all your 'We need x' and 'We need x' posts and then you will have a brilliant article with a lot of detail which you can publish just at the start of or during the January Transfer Window, have your work picked up by Newsnow, get priority placement in search results on the major search engines, etc and Trend.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 18/10/2020 17:57 by Ares.

Date: 18 October, 2020 19:41

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by: Kalela (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2020 22:13

I can't tell if Son's movement is excellent or if defenders just don't pay attention to him for some reason. He seems to have acres of space every time he gets the ball in the other teams half of the pitch.

Date: 18 October, 2020 22:39

Quote:
Kalela
I can't tell if Son's movement is excellent or if defenders just don't pay attention to him for some reason. He seems to have acres of space every time he gets the ball in the other teams half of the pitch.

His movement is very good. What helps him is his turn of pace, it's something most defenders can't handle. Also having Kane probably in top 3 passers in our league helps a lot.

Hope Son and Kane move to Madrid or Barcelona very soon!

Posted by: TheReMarkable (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2020 07:03

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Kalela

His movement is very good. What helps him is his turn of pace, it's something most defenders can't handle. Also having Kane probably in top 3 passers in our league helps a lot.

Hope Son and Kane move to Madrid or Barcelona very soon!

Its crazy how little publicity, relatively speaking, Son gets. He is absolutely outstanding and one of the top players in the world in his position in my opinion. Seems like a really humble guy too. Maybe if he had more of a an attitude and focused on self promotion he would attract bigger clubs? I’m not even sure he’s on mega money at Spurs either.

Kane is a strange one re seemingly being content at Spurs. Maybe if/when Pochettino ends up at United that’s where he will land? Doesn’t strike me as the type of guy to make a braver decision to leave the comforts of England to go to Barca/Madrid.

Date: 19 October, 2020 07:33

Can't imagine Kane at Barca or Madrid.
I don't think that's where he wants to be abroad.
If he does move I think it will be to City/United or liverpool.
He loves Spurs and there aren't many players left like that these days at clubs.

Posted by: Willy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2020 09:01

Kane and Son are on fire but I can still see us finishing above them

Date: 19 October, 2020 09:53

We won't finish above them. They've got far more goalscores than us and a better midfield. Regullion is a great signing too.

They'll finish 3rd at worst am afraid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net