One query Logging for Admin?
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 17:44

Hi I seem to have trouble to login on my tablet keeps coming up with *That username/password was not found or is inactive* as I use the same username/password on my computer as well as the tablet why the problem?

Is any one else having trouble like this?

Re: One query Logging for Admin?
Posted by: TT Admin (IP Logged)
Date: 06 September, 2016 18:14

Quote:
BELMONT
Hi I seem to have trouble to login on my tablet keeps coming up with *That username/password was not found or is inactive* as I use the same username/password on my computer as well as the tablet why the problem?

Can you email info@totaltranmere.co.uk so I can forward the details on?

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 11:05

Quote:
Deadly Submarine
Quote:
BELMONT

Can you email info@totaltranmere.co.uk so I can forward the details on?

Hi Deadly

Tried email the above link both from my tablet and computer bounced back on both occasions,as you can see I can still post on here from computer but not tablet seems odd.

Posted by: TT Admin (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 12:23

Try the older address info@total-tranmere.co.uk

Cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net