Spam
Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2019 22:29

Just been told my last post might be spam. I didn't know i was that unpopular sad smiley

Re: Spam
Date: 09 October, 2019 22:32

Seem's to be working again- wierd

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2019 06:27

I will tell you what - I absolutely love spam. especially the round slices you get with egg in the middle. it is lovely on sandwiches with brown sauce.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2019 07:13

Fried spam with fried tomato on toast ,can’t be beaten thing I can’t stand is Mayonnaise 🤮

Posted by: Beamish Screamer (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2019 08:05

Spam Fritter with chips and mushy peas from the chippy you can't get anything better

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2019 08:07

Quote:
Beamish Screamer
Spam Fritter with chips and mushy peas from the chippy you can't get anything better

Spot on Beamish, Spam fritters are the real deal!

Date: 10 October, 2019 22:30

Spam fritters at school over 40 years ago mmmmm

Posted by: jal jal (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2019 22:37

Did I hear someone mention SPAM (Sm1)

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Prenton Pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 01:49

Quote:
Beamish Screamer
What chippy is that? Haven't had spam fritters for years.
Personally like spam, eggs, spam, chips and spam, spam, spam. And some spam fritters for afters. Wonderful spam!!

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 02:06

Old school dinners..

Spam fritters,
Mince and potatoes,
Lumpy custard, that always seemed to have one or two small green peas that had found their way in there , sometimes the custard was a weird kind of pink colour,
Spotted dick,
Small cartons of warm milk with a drinking straw...

Oh, those gourmet days!

Posted by: Reremnart (IP Logged)
Date: 16 October, 2019 12:24

Spam with a nice runny egg on toast . Can`t beat it. Even by Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce Served in a Provençale manner with shallots and aubergines
Garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam

Posted by: Tom Bombadil (IP Logged)
Date: 16 October, 2019 12:40

I got that message aswell. Hasn't happened since. Its got to be fried spam with brown sauce for me.

Posted by: Dan SWA (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 21:39

In the army We used to have a thing in the 24hr ration packs called bacon grill,that and the ration pack sausage together... bloody lovely!

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 21:54

Quote:
Dan SWA
In the army We used to have a thing in the 24hr ration packs called bacon grill,that and the ration pack sausage together... bloody lovely!

Rat pack bacon and beans for breakfast would be traded as if it had gold inside!

Posted by: Dan SWA (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 22:08

Loved it!! Rolled oats and chocolate powder! Mmmmm, biscuits brown were made by the devil! Later on corned beef hash in the boil in the bag, I’m salivating at the thought!!

Posted by: Hampshire White (IP Logged)
Date: 22 October, 2019 09:23

Ration Pack Chicken Curry, I also liked the hard rack buckles 👨‍🍳

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net