Current Page: 1 of 2
Grand final
Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 09:48

What a fairytale Salford making the grand final! Probably be a bigger shock then Leicester winning the premier league if they beat us today. Their whole squad consists of cast offs from other clubs and the remaining youth players that were not pinched by bigger clubs.

Best 2 half backs in the league in hastings and lomax on show today alongside the best 2 prop partnerships in the league. Its gonna be a tight one but I think saints superior quality off the bench may mean we sneak it

Re: Grand final
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 10:33

hi kav, i don't really follow the rugby league or rugby union but see that this major typhoon in Japan this weekend is wreaking havoc at the rugby world cup and the Japanese F1 grand prix... The Japan v Scotland game is a major doubt coz of this typhoon, will be a few crying Jocks if Scotland are eliminated.

Date: 12 October, 2019 10:48

Spot on hkr! The sweaty socks are even considering taking world rugby to court over their failure to make contingency plans for posponed games

Date: 12 October, 2019 11:41

hi kav, hope the Saints win today.. Are u going to Old Trafford to watch it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2019 11:58 by hong kong rover.

Date: 12 October, 2019 11:48

I am a real sad b*stard kav, I am staying up tonight to watch the World Grand Prix Darts final from Dublin, Michael Van Gerwen v Dave'Chizzy'Chisnall..Chisnall comes from St Helens, Cmon Chizzy..luv my snooker n darts along with the footy, cricket, golf and boxing... MVG in the darts is pretty special and has now taken over as the dominant player since Phil Taylors retirement...

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 12:57

Leaving for OT in 20 mins 🤞

Posted by: Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 13:20

Against anyone else I'd hope Salford pull off the upset. Go Saints.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 13:23

Will be watching this evening should be a good game ,watched the women’s rugby League trophy last night Leeds beat Castleford very good game ,some tough girls out there

Date: 12 October, 2019 13:36

Quote:
hong kong rover

Yes mate I'm in the stretford end. Promise I will wipe my feet before I leave the stadium

Date: 12 October, 2019 13:39

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Will be watching this evening should be a good game ,watched the women’s rugby League trophy last night Leeds beat Castleford very good game ,some tough girls out there

The girls are brill mate. Seen about 15 games this season including the girls challenge cup final where leeds did cas again.

Danny Richardson is leaving for cas on monday . Dunno if I'm bothered or not

Date: 12 October, 2019 13:39

Quote:
the kav
Quote:
hong kong rover

Yes mate I'm in the stretford end. Promise I will wipe my feet before I leave the stadium

lollers

Date: 12 October, 2019 13:48

Today is 2019 Non League Day, where fans are asked to go out and help support non league footy but a major rail incident somewhere between Euston and Milton Keynes has forced the cancellation of 3 of todays NL games...

AFC Fylde v Sutton Utd OFF
Barrow v Dover OFF
Stockport v Daggers OFF

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 14:02

Wrong month -it's the twelfth of November not October.

Date: 12 October, 2019 14:06

Quote:
Hoots Mon

No, its today..

Date: 12 October, 2019 14:26

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon

No, its today..

No.We play Salford on the 12th November.

Posted by: Dan SWA (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 14:37

Should be an interesting game! Tranmere playing football and Salford playing rugby on the same pitch!!! Don’t think it’ll catch on though!

Date: 12 October, 2019 14:37

Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon

No, its today..

NO, the 2019 Non League Day is today..some clubs are reducing admission prices today to get more fans thru the turnstiles...OCT 12TH, 2019 Non League Day...( they do it on the same weekend as the international break. )Barrow have reduced their admission prices today and the latest news is that todays Barrow v Dover game might go ahead at a later kick off time.. Non League Day is not on November 12th, that is a Tuesday..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2019 14:44 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: Tranman (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 15:15

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon

No, its today..

NO, the 2019 Non League Day is today..some clubs are reducing admission prices today to get more fans thru the turnstiles...OCT 12TH, 2019 Non League Day...( they do it on the same weekend as the international break. )Barrow have reduced their admission prices today and the latest news is that todays Barrow v Dover game might go ahead at a later kick off time.. Non League Day is not on November 12th, that is a Tuesday..

You're right, it's today.

Date: 12 October, 2019 16:23

Quote:
Tranman
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon

No, its today..

You're right, it's today.

We play Salford in the Football League Trophy on 12th November. I never mentioned anything to do with non league [football]day although I was going to go to Stockport this afternoon until the Daggers were stopped from travelling up.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 00:16

Good final ,St Helens deserved to win ,to much experience for Salford ,but some of Salford’s attacking Rugby was superb ,if they can build they will be a very good team indeed ,won’t take much ,a few good signings

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net