Coventry tickets
Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 13:04

Went down to PP to get tickets for tomorrow this morning, really didn’t think I’d have to rush. I was told that Tranmere have already sent back what they didn’t sell. What’s that all about? No one could even tell me if you can pay on the gate. Why aren’t we told when we need to buy early. Sometimes you just don’t know until the last minute, if you can make it.

Anyone know if we can pay on the gate, cannot find anything on either web site.

Re: Coventry tickets
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 13:22

Deffo pay on gate cash only no increase. I'm the same as you late decision

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 13:32

Nice one, thanks mate

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 17:31

I'll be paying on the gate too-if I can find my way from Birmingham New Street in time.

Date: 13 October, 2019 16:58

Unfortunately my get up and go had got up and gone so slept in went halfy to watch where half a dozen blue noses were on their feet when Coventry went close but pxxx d off when we scored.sad baxxxxds

Posted by: jal jal (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 17:08

Good win for Rovers, but any away win is a good win.

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 18:32

Quote:
Loyden1
Unfortunately my get up and go had got up and gone so slept in went halfy to watch where half a dozen blue noses were on their feet when Coventry went close but pxxx d off when we scored.sad baxxxxds

Lonsdale wearing meffs

Date: 13 October, 2019 20:59

Quote:
Uptonrover
Quote:
Loyden1

Lonsdale wearing meffs
all birkenhead born I just don't understand ante rovers thing.I just say why don't you buy a house over there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net