Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dave Challinor
Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 16 October, 2019 20:00

Was it Sutton a few years ago were delayed on a train en route to PP and changed into their kit on the train?

Posted by: bheadlad (IP Logged)
Date: 17 October, 2019 01:10

I remember rovers against Southend on a Friday night and they got delayed and were late onto the pitch due to traffic and had changed on the coach
Needless to say they won ,Craig Shakespeare was playing that night
Better not be repeated on Friday except Shakespeare’ that is

Posted by: Prenton Pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2019 09:23

Dover also got stuck in the rail incident on their way to Barrow. Barrow offered to provide a coach from Crewe, but Dover refused in preference to an afternoon in the pub. Nice lot Dover.

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2019 13:29

Quote:
Prenton Pirate
Dover also got stuck in the rail incident on their way to Barrow. Barrow offered to provide a coach from Crewe, but Dover refused in preference to an afternoon in the pub. Nice lot Dover.

I imagine they only refused Barrow an hour before the game.

Posted by: Dan SWA (IP Logged)
Date: 21 October, 2019 21:45

Get him on our coaching staff!

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2019 21:28

BBC reporting that Fylde are about to appoint Morecambe's Jim Bentley as their new boss.

Looking grim for Morecambe, rock bottom of L2 now too.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 07:24

I wouldnt blame Bentley for going..he must be stuck in a rut at Morecambe, he has been there long enough and maybe feeling the need for a change..I believe the bond between Morecambe and Bentley has always been good and he genuinely cares about the club, but there comes a time!..

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 13:10

just a thought - what are the odds on afc fylde and Morecambe fc swopping managers. I see jim Bentley today is the new manager of afc fylde and there is no reason why dave challinor should not go to Morecambe and try to get them back into the football league next season. I know Morecambe are in league two but they are odds on to go down and as dave challinor was one of the best managers in non league that job would be ideal for him.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 13:59

It’s a strange sacking ,no one fully knows why ,Challinor himself saying nothing ,if I was a supporter I would want to know why ,most reasons are self evident for a sacking ,but don’t get this one at all

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 18:01

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
It’s a strange sacking ,no one fully knows why ,Challinor himself saying nothing ,if I was a supporter I would want to know why ,most reasons are self evident for a sacking ,but don’t get this one at all
so he's had a bad start to season not got them up in his last few seasons maybe not good enough. MM got us 2promotions and you want him gone

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 30 October, 2019 04:15

An away draw for Fylde in the NL last night for Jim Bentleys first game in charge..Another loss for Wrexham, they really are struggling and not the best of starts for Keates since his return to the Racecourse.....See that Chris Dagnall netted twice last night for Yeovil in their rearranged FA Cup tie vs Haringey.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net