Current Page: 1 of 2
We've dropped into bottom three
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 16:30

Ok not played today but certainly need at least a point tomorrow even if it is for moral booster just to be out of the trap door area.

Re: We've dropped into bottom three
Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 16:32

We play twice before Wimbledon play again.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 16:38

Wimbledon have won their last 3 games since Wally Downes Suspension, twice in the league and once in the EFL Trophy..before he was suspended on Sept 25th they hadn't won a single game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2019 16:49 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 17:53

Unfortunately i think their we shall stay. Hope not though

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 20:42

Gonna be a long season. Whatever happens were not away at Welling next season

Posted by: Prenton oldpup (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 21:12

We should beat Southend next week

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2019 22:03

We cannot be sure where we will finish until we have at least a few players back. Or we strengthen at January??Reality however is that staying up will be a good result.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 00:10

Not looking good ,,2 promotions in 2years a step to far ,a couple more seasons in League 2 might have given us more chance to build a better squad ,this squad simply not good enough ,it’s going to be a hard season with a few pastings on the way ,,I thought the 2villa lads would have been good signings but not played many minutes ,for one reason or another ,by a miracle we could get everyone fit and we have lift off but not likely ,we really need to stay up it would be a shame to drop down again after the last 3years work ,we can all but hope we survive .,anyway I have attended my last game this season ,need my other knee replacing so struggling a bit and now to cold and wet for my bones not enjoying it like I should so that’s me for the season so can’t comment on the games or performances ,so will stick to comments on broader issues ,can’t believe it’s 2yeays since I had my first knee done ,something to enjoy ,the delights of A/P😡

Posted by: mill park white (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 08:23

Quote:
kennyspint
Gonna be a long season. Whatever happens were not away at Welling next season
+1. We may be a yo-yo team for a few years, between lge 1 & 2, but as Kenny says, it's not Welling away!

Date: 13 October, 2019 08:44

This is unfamiliar territory, first time in four and a half years since we've been in the drop zone...

Date: 13 October, 2019 08:45

WE ARE STAYING UP!

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 10:56

To be fair full respect to Mark Palios, when we got relegated to the NL he said “The battle to get back where we belong starts now”. Job complete back in a relegation battle in League 1! 🤣

Date: 13 October, 2019 13:24

Goodbye relegation zone, see ya!

Posted by: ElvisTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 13:27

Quote:
hong kong rover
Goodbye relegation zone, see ya!

Hello, floodlight Friday night and giving Southend a jolly good thrashing!

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 18:11

I personally don't get the acceptance that we could go down; I'd be absolutely devastated and be impossible to live with. Might mean me getting a pokey flat, @#$%& DIY, drink when I want, eat what I want, watch proper movies (none of these kids or chick flicks), watch footy when I want, listen to proper music as loud as I want, meet my toilet needs with the door open and not having worry about replacing the bog roll for the next person (even if it is me) and not having to deodorise with cotton fresh fabreze, leave clothes on the bedroom floor or on top of the laundry basket, walk through the room with my shoes on leaving trails of muck and periodically spot Hoover only to compensate for this, put knives in the fork section of the cutlery tray, kick the cat (even though I wouldn't have one, just find a neighbours), put recycling in the rubbish bin, leave dishes on top of the dishwasher (I'd buy one just to do this with disposable plates and cutlery to cut out the middle man).
The sex would be the same, but there'd be a pile of dishes in the sink (the ones prior to me purchasing disposables!).
Every cloud has a silver lining (well, apart from the sex, but perhaps when I calm down and my wife begs me to come back home, saying she can't live without me, this might improve...well, briefly!).

Posted by: trfc-boi (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 18:13

Negative ass's need to pipe down......
18th now 👏🏻

Posted by: mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 18:43

look we are going to have a dull midtable season by the time the new year has passed.

naysayer, mickey outers and esp fiddy years just relax and enjoy the bumby ride to mediocrity

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 19:21

If Les Parry can take the reigns in October and lead John Barnes' mess to safety then surely no-one can write off MM's chances of leading this squad to consolidation?

And remember the great Johnny King's side were bottom of Division 4 moving into November during his first full season. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes on here! But most fans could see we were on the right tracks then, and we're on the right tracks now.

Posted by: ElvisTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 19:23

Quote:
Phil65
I personally don't get the acceptance that we could go down; I'd be absolutely devastated and be impossible to live with. Might mean me getting a pokey flat, @#$%& DIY, drink when I want, eat what I want, watch proper movies (none of these kids or chick flicks), watch footy when I want, listen to proper music as loud as I want, meet my toilet needs with the door open and not having worry about replacing the bog roll for the next person (even if it is me) and not having to deodorise with cotton fresh fabreze, leave clothes on the bedroom floor or on top of the laundry basket, walk through the room with my shoes on leaving trails of muck and periodically spot Hoover only to compensate for this, put knives in the fork section of the cutlery tray, kick the cat (even though I wouldn't have one, just find a neighbours), put recycling in the rubbish bin, leave dishes on top of the dishwasher (I'd buy one just to do this with disposable plates and cutlery to cut out the middle man).
The sex would be the same, but there'd be a pile of dishes in the sink (the ones prior to me purchasing disposables!).
Every cloud has a silver lining (well, apart from the sex, but perhaps when I calm down and my wife begs me to come back home, saying she can't live without me, this might improve...well, briefly!).

Philllll! ( said in the same way as "Steeeve" when referring to McNulty)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/10/2019 19:27 by ElvisTRFC.

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 19:26

Were are people getting this Micky out rubbish from. Not once have I heard anyone say that.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net