They wanna bin them lol.....Coventry a ghost town tonight hehehehe

Re: 2-tone shirts
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 13:03

The Specials = TRFC

Posted by: ElvisTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 13:32

If we had collars on our replica shirts, I'd be popping 'em right now.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 14:27

Who can remember the words of that Norwegian football commentator back in 1981 when Norway beat England 2-1 in a World Cup Qualifier in Oslo? probably one of the most famous and iconic pieces of footy commentary ever...

'Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana - we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all!...Maggie Thatcher can you hear me? Maggie Thatcher, I have a message for you, we have beaten you in the football world cup,, your boys took a hell of a beating, your boys took a hell of a beating!

this is my take on the Coventry win..

'Frank Whittle, Terry Hall, Philip Larkin, Pete Waterman, Frank Ifield, Adrian Lombard, Nigel Hawthorne - we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all!... Lady Godiva can you hear me? Lady Godiva, I have a message for you, we have beaten you in League One,,your boys took a hell of a beating, your boys took a hell of a beating!

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 15:53

So put your clothes on luv

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net