Gutted for ya
Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 13:00

All the mellon and Payne haters will be gutted , that has not fallen into their cosy agenda. Mickys tactical change winning us the match and Payne being absolutely awesome.

Get well soon lads

Re: Gutted for ya
Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 13:27

If only he had got that goal at the end . He didnt give their defence a rest and you could add their midfield too. Didnt stop running but also getting physical too. Also always in the refs ear. Must be horrible to play against

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 15:36

I see very little evidence of MM haters on this forum

Posted by: ElvisTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 15:55

NP kipping on the kop! These are good people. Leading by example!

Posted by: trfc-boi (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 18:17

Mellonout on twitter has shut up for today 👍🏻

Posted by: ElvisTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 19:30

Quote:
trfc-boi
Mellonout on twitter has shut up for today 👍🏻

<3

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 19:53

Know sign of the told ya sos. 4.0 3 0etc

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 22:19

How come we won that game ,Coventry wiped the floor with us football wise ,but if you miss so many chances this can happen ,Payne was superb up and down that pitch ,man of the match no sign of his so called attitude Bristol supporters didn’t like ,,very well taken goal by the young man but you can see why MM gets in his ear about not defending a bit lazy in that department ,lucky but a win is a win a good day ,about 5600 the gate, 860 SWA ,well done as usual

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 22:53

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
How come we won that game ,Coventry wiped the floor with us football wise ,but if you miss so many chances this can happen ,Payne was superb up and down that pitch ,man of the match no sign of his so called attitude Bristol supporters didn’t like ,,very well taken goal by the young man but you can see why MM gets in his ear about not defending a bit lazy in that department ,lucky but a win is a win a good day ,about 5600 the gate, 860 SWA ,well done as usual

Not defending !!! That's absolute rubbish.He was in our penalty area making numerous clearances.Did you see a different game?

Posted by: Kentexile (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 07:47

Quote:
Tranmere69
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

Not defending !!! That's absolute rubbish.He was in our penalty area making numerous clearances.Did you see a different game?

Agree, he was a big part of our clean sheet (granted, Coventry's terrible shooting also helped) and seemed to pop up all over the pitch, including in our own box heading corners away. He flicked on the ball for Morris to assist the goal as well.
For me, Payne was clear MoTM despite missing a sitter at the end.

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 07:52

Think 50's comment about defending is directed at CBT not Payne.

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 08:38

Yes. CBT had not done a lot in the second half-then ''boom''.

Date: 14 October, 2019 09:00

Yes I was indeed talking about CBT ,he is lazy on defensive work ,loses the ball trots after it then stops running ,he has potential but he also loses the ball to easily got robbed a few times by smaller players ,needs to be more physical. .a work in progress if Norwood had stayed imagine him and Payne together ,what a nightmare for other teams ,smash and grab was the way to describe the win ,like smashing Pykes the jewllers window and running off with the swag

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 09:16

A real smash and grab gutsy performance every player ran there hearts out yes we were out played at times and rode our luck but cm on lads are we all not proud of our boys .3 points deserved for the work rate alone .mm got it right and we still got good players to come back from injury will seem like new signings .we won't be setting the league alight this season and I will be more than happy with a finish of where we are now .rwmber we are the 12th man and that's wot a few points this season .roll on Friday 3 wins on the trot that will silence the moaners come on my swa

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 09:17

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Yes I was indeed talking about CBT ,he is lazy on defensive work ,loses the ball trots after it then stops running ,he has potential but he also loses the ball to easily got robbed a few times by smaller players ,needs to be more physical. .a work in progress if Norwood had stayed imagine him and Payne together ,what a nightmare for other teams ,smash and grab was the way to describe the win ,like smashing Pykes the jewllers window and running off with the swag
My mistake.Apologies 50.

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 09:33

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

I don't think it's ''lazy''more than he has not learned what he should do there. He also needs to learn how to jump to head a ball.

Date: 14 October, 2019 13:42

That’s ok Tranmere 69 👍

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net