Mullin
Hepburn-Murphy

You must be logged in to vote.

35 Votes

Show results

Coventry City 0 vs 1 Tranmere

Our first away win of the season
Attendance: 5,658

“Physical reality is actually a mirror: Your physical reality is just a reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first”

Re: Poll: Coventry City vs Tranmere Man of the Match
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 14:16

Payne did very well, but its the defensive back 4 for me

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2019 16:33

I thought that Caprice was particularly good especially when we were under most pressure.Payne worked really hard and was crucial in defending in the box. But Caprice was also good when coming forward

Posted by: Kentexile (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 08:58

Payne. But honourable mentions for the whole of the back 4.
Corey's finish wasn't too shabby either. Maybe we should start sticking him up front.

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2019 10:23

The whole team for Obe he'll of a gutsy performance but if pushed to name one got to be Payne his performance today changed my mind about him bristol rovers loss our gain keep it up

Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2019 19:01

Quote:
gary anderson
The whole team for Obe he'll of a gutsy performance but if pushed to name one got to be Payne his performance today changed my mind about him bristol rovers loss our gain keep it up

+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net