Current Page: 1 of 3
tranmere rovers fans are a disgrace
Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 09:43

I cannot believe that there are loads of Tranmere rovers fans on here especially after last night saying that micky mellon should be sacked etc. they must have very short memories. firstly last season 2018-2019 we were not expected to get promoted. so it goes without saying that we were going to struggle this season 2019-2020 as every team is stronger in league one. every single Tranmere rovers fan on here who wants micky mellon sacked should be ashamed. he has been our boss for three years and we have had three trips to Wembley and two promotions. since England won the world cup in 1966 - only john king has won more promotions as manager for Tranmere than micky mellon. who do Tranmere rovers fans want as manager - pep Guardiola or jurgen Klopp well I have news for them you are not going to get them. if micky mellon was a free agent there would be a long list of clubs waiting to get him. if we finish 4th from bottom this season that will be a success. I say to all Tranmere fans stop moaning about micky mellon and the team and if we lose a few games so what. we will not get relegated so support the team.

Re: tranmere rovers fans are a disgrace
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 10:01

Quote:
the baldy one
I cannot believe that there are loads of Tranmere rovers fans on here especially after last night saying that micky mellon should be sacked etc. they must have very short memories. firstly last season 2018-2019 we were not expected to get promoted. so it goes without saying that we were going to struggle this season 2019-2020 as every team is stronger in league one. every single Tranmere rovers fan on here who wants micky mellon sacked should be ashamed. he has been our boss for three years and we have had three trips to Wembley and two promotions. since England won the world cup in 1966 - only john king has won more promotions as manager for Tranmere than micky mellon. who do Tranmere rovers fans want as manager - pep Guardiola or jurgen Klopp well I have news for them you are not going to get them. if micky mellon was a free agent there would be a long list of clubs waiting to get him. if we finish 4th from bottom this season that will be a success. I say to all Tranmere fans stop moaning about micky mellon and the team and if we lose a few games so what. we will not get relegated so support the team.

Don't always agree with some of your points you put forward(it wouldn't be normal),we all have differing views on here from time to time.

But today I agree with you on MM he is the best Manager we've had in a long time, I do question some of his team selection from time to time(but again don't know who is or isn't fit a the time)
but I'm still 100% in support of MM if he get's us to around 15th at best or 20th position at the end of this season will do for me.

Now next season well that's another story but will leave it for now(play off's will do).thumbs down

Date: 19 October, 2019 13:39

Belmont - thanks for your reply. it seems quite a lot of our fans think we should be league leaders. it was a shock getting promotion last season and let me tell other Tranmere fans we were expected to struggle this season. at the start of the season we were favourites with the bookies to be relegated. again for other Tranmere fans - micky mellon has got Fleetwood town, shrewsbury town, and Tranmere rovers promoted. apart from possibly danny cowley there is no better manager in the lower leagues. as every Tranmere fan knows - micky mellon played for us for 5 years so he knows what is expected at the club etc. we are expected this season to lose more games than what we win. so lets get behind him.

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 14:05

Voice of reason baldy well put

Posted by: Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 14:28

Baldy, totally agree with you, well said.

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 15:02

Indeed Baldy . There are a few who have memories of a goldfish . Micky has a passion for our club and hurts as much as the rest of us ( Most of us ) . We've had a great run over the last 3 seasons with him and I'm sure there will be more success to come . Putting things into perspective , two seasons ago we were hosting Solihull Moors , Boreham Wood , etc . Now we can look forward to hosting the likes of Ipswich and Sunderland . I know it wasn't our greatest performance last night but there was a guy ( I'm reluctant to call him a fan ) by us who after 40 minutes of football was shouting toward M M calling for him to go . Incredible !

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 15:28

All the people screaming for his head are probably the same people that abandoned us when we were non league and drifted back last season

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 15:45

For once I agree with you baldy .but I am worried about all the train ground injury we seem to be getting maybeEllon has got something a little wrong there but can't fault his record over last 3 years .I don't think we will go down bit mm does need to change the training
That's justy opinion .we need our better players injury free as it's gonna be a hard season

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 16:51

After all the abuse that has been heaped on the Baldyone on this forum ,he is suddenly the messiah 🤣 only when it’s what you want to hear eh boys

Date: 19 October, 2019 17:05

yes thanks lads on all your replies so far. I think everyone will agree that the only reason we are were we are is mainly because of three people- micky mellon, mark palios and Nicola palios. without them we would be stuck in non league football. I ask every single Tranmere rovers fan - WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE US PLAYING AGAINST - SUNDERLAND IN LEAGUE ONE OR BOREHAM WOOD IN NON LEAGUE. I rest my case. I am now off to have a lovely chicken madras- see you later lads.

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 17:31

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
After all the abuse that has been heaped on the Baldyone on this forum ,he is suddenly the messiah 🤣 only when it’s what you want to hear eh boys

He lost the argument when he used the word ''loads''.

Posted by: Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 18:13

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

Think it’s only you who used the word messiah. It’s just people agreeing with him for once, really don’t see what’s funny about that.

Posted by: Dan SWA (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 21:26

Most of Baldyones posts I don’t necessarily agree with,however this time he is spot on! I think Fifty needs to give his head a wobble and react to a post that the vast majority of the SWA agree with. I’ve only supported TRFC for 30 years so I’ve not your longevity Fifty, but my opinion is just as valid.

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 21:31

Im backing you too baldy! Cant believe people are in melt down from getting 4 points in a week.

Posted by: rudedoig (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 22:36

garbage club garbage fans

highly amusing but certainly not surprising to see you already turn on the manager who has performed literal miracles by dragging you from under your rock

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 23:30

The difference between when we got relegated into the non league and then promoted is the connection between the fans and the players. Micky did that.

Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2019 09:59

[quote rudedoig]garbage club garbage fans

Immature comment and completely uncalled for
and from what rock did you crawl out from??

Come on lads, we're better than this, lets support the team no matter what, lets support Micky til the end, rise above it lads and focus on supporting the team in the next game
In Micky we trust

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2019 10:11

Quote:
rudedoig
highly amusing but certainly not surprising to see you already turn on the manager who has performed literal miracles by dragging you from under your rock
And you support which team ?

Posted by: Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2019 10:39

Quote:
Uglybob
Quote:
rudedoig
And you support which team ?
That's so ironic it almost has to be intentional, Bob.

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 20 October, 2019 10:40

It is a FGR specimen. Result of a mating between sister and brother

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/10/2019 10:40 by Uptonrover.

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net