Hepburn-Murphy
Blackett-Taylor
Payne
Jennings
Mullin

You must be logged in to vote.

16 Votes

Show results

An 85th-minute penalty from substitute Paul Mullin saw Tranmere come from behind to earn a point at home to struggling Southend.

“Physical reality is actually a mirror: Your physical reality is just a reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first”

Re: Poll: Tranmere vs Southend Man of The Match
Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 19:56

On an unconvincing night I thought Morris put a shift in and shone a little brighter than the rest .

Posted by: Muir the merrier (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 21:33

I've gone for Davies, made a great save to his left to keep the game at 1- 0 but more importantly had to endure another 90 minutes with 4 clowns in front of him.

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 22:32

Quote:
Muir the merrier
I've gone for Davies, made a great save to his left to keep the game at 1- 0 but more importantly had to endure another 90 minutes with 4 clowns in front of him.
You have a point about the back four ! Even Mane had an off night .

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 23:32

Thought Mannie had a great night, just made two or three mistakes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net