Current Page: 1 of 2
Man U tickets.
Posted by: Kennel (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 13:41

Have been trying to phone both thr ticket office and shop.without success. Does anyone know when non season ticket holders but who have purchased a Ticket for tonight will be able to buy their ticket for the Man Utd match?

Re: Man U tickets.
Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 13:52

I presume after the game as the main site says the shop is open till midnight if we win

Posted by: Tom Bombadil (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 13:52

From the Shop till midnight tonight after the game. Till 2000hrs (8pm) Friday on line. From then on its general sale. You will be able to get them from the Shop to morrow. That is all of course that we win.

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 14:59

4th round tickets will be on sale Thursday evening in the shop and online from midnight until 8pm on Friday for those who have Watford tickets.
General sale will be online from approx 8pm Friday onwards online.
Copy and pasted after i asked an SLO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2020 15:00 by 2 the moon.

Posted by: goosed (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 00:28

Its crashed online i cant be asssssed so tv for me on sunday

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 00:37

I hear Lpool are on the tv too...

Date: 24 January, 2020 00:47

Yes got as far as the reserving of my seat being saved then a message from TYG saying there was a problem. The site has gone back to. tickets coming soon same as it was prior to midnight.

Date: 24 January, 2020 00:53

Its back open again but is saying only disabled places are available in all areas.

Posted by: Zint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 09:00

I’ve been critical of the club over ticketing. However, last night they kept the club shop open until midnight for ST holders. Staff in there deserve credit for working so late.

The online fulfilment is still awful though. Really needs sorting

Posted by: mill park white (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 13:37

Rubbish online service. I bought 3 tickets for Watford online, in my tyg account, but system today will only allow me to buy 1 Man U ticket even though I have 3 Watford stubs. Pathetic!
And last night was chaos with huge queues into main stand with one lad scanning each ticket with his mobile. Arrived 7.25, into seat at 8.10. Simply not good enough, left a bad taste on a great night. ☹

Date: 24 January, 2020 13:57

Could it be as simple as each ticket has a different identification number in top right corner. Maybe not the greatest but if order each ticket individually with their respective id number then the problem goes away. I did this and had no issues

Posted by: mill park white (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 14:23

[quote Uptonrover]Could it be as simple as each ticket has a different identification number in top right corner. Maybe not the greatest but if order each ticket individually with their respective id number then the problem goes away. I did this
I tried that, got 1st ticket ok with one ticket ID number, paid and successful.transaction.Tried again for second ticket with a different ID number, but in my account name again, got declined as said only one ticket per visitor. Poor.

Date: 24 January, 2020 14:31

Hi mill park, this is how i beat that (again not wonderful but...) after each ticket i reset my internet browser history ie i was doing it off my phone and each time i cleared my safari browser and that worked (sorry forgot to say that bit)

Posted by: stek26 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 14:42

General ticket sales from 8pm tonight limited to 8 per person......

A bit stupid really, they will go fast and season ticket holders etc won’t get a chance to them for there family.

It also encourages people to buy them them to sell on the day for a much bigger price

Posted by: Tommy Egg (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 10:29

The system is poor IMO .I am a season ticket holder and applied for a ticket early but did not recognise my details which had been advised to me by customer services ,as I 've had trouble before .I used the reset password facility
and it still did not let me in despite sending a link to my e' mail address .I have emailed customer services and used tygt help box without reply from either. I know they are are under extreme pressure but this was initiated as soon as potential tickets became available .

Posted by: Wirral Mike (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 13:40

This ‘tygtickets’ platform is a complete joke and an utter shambles. After several wasted and frustrating hours on line I gave up a long time ago and now always go the Club Shop for any tickets. I am glad I did that for the MU game after reading posts on the forum about tyg refusing to accept valid SC numbers. One guy told me he was online for two and a half hours last night and STILL was unable to complete his order, even though he got to the stage where his bank approved the transaction. I have lost count of the number of posts on this forum complaining about the useless tygtickets and the number of people who have told me personally about their poor experiences of tyg. The powers that be at TRFC have to be aware of tyg’s failings so when will they ditch it and outsource online ticketing - which is a key component in the business model, this is hardly a trivial issue - to a proper company?

Posted by: Wirral Mike (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 13:47

And I forgot to add whilst it’s relatively easy for me to get to the Club Shop in person, what about those supporters who, for a variety of reasons, cannot just ‘pop along’ to PP in person? An online system would be perfect for them, if it worked properly,

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 13:49

They are outsourced, to TYG.

I remember a post from NP a while back saying that the contract with them runs up at the end of this season and they’ll be looking at alternatives.

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 13:54

It's been a farce tbh.
Yer, yer we're not a big club and all that but jesus.
I got in the queue literally 1 minute after the final whistle,
System crashed and was there an hour.
Me mate said "they'll be online in an hour" but i just knew it would go @#$%& up so i wasn't moving.

Looked at Tyg ticket Fb page and we seem to be the only football club using them.
No big events there either but you can book Owl watching at munchester castle

Posted by: Johnny_kings_cake (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2020 18:20

Anyone got 2 tickets spare? I spent 4 hours on the website last night getting to various stages of reserving tickets. Finally got all the way through and paid but website then crashed and so now the are saying I have no tickets even though my account has been debited. Club saying dont I will get a refund but hardly what I want. Made a last ditch trip from stafford to the shop only to be told they've sold out. Pretty @#$%& off with it all to be fair!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/01/2020 18:25 by Johnny_kings_cake.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net