SWA thank you
Posted by: RODOS ROVER (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 09:56

I'm abroad so can't get to many games but considering we had gone "5" home games on the bounce without even scoring and the position were in both points and mentality wise also freezing cold Tuesday night,
I'm hearing "you" the loyal SWA were behind the team last night "loud n proud" and this has been mentioned by MM and the players.
So THANK YOU SWA from us from afar keep it going please

Re: SWA thank you
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 10:20

For the third game this season in fact last three game's I have missed out on the matches mainly down to this damn bad back it's a bit like our back line not right.

Sadly don't think I've missed much hopefully back in my seat for next home game and with luck still with a slim hope of staying up but wouldn't hold my breath ,by then my back should be fine don't know about Tranmere's back line.

Posted by: Zint (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 10:49

I was going to go to Rochdale away but now I’m not. Looking forward to a break tbh but suspect I will crack and end up going to Shrewsbury. 🤷‍♂️

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 17:23

Quote:
Zint
I was going to go to Rochdale away but now I’m not. Looking forward to a break tbh but suspect I will crack and end up going to Shrewsbury. 🤷‍♂️

Defeats/lack of goals take their toll. I'm of the same mindset. Will definitely be at Shrewsbury, but in the home end (my son's won two tickets on some on-line thing...it's beyond me!). At least that'll save me £30 and the last time we sat in the home end of an away game we won (1-0 v Chester); I don't think I'll need to worry about containing myself if we score the rate we're going! In fact, if we win (possibly even just score!) I'll strip off my outer layers to reveal my replica TRFC top, sprint across the pitch to the away end, leaving my son looking perplexed and hugely embarrassed and dive in amongst the SWA ready to be caught and proudly held up like a prize fish; don't let me down chaps! On second thoughts, if we win, I'll take the bloody lot off and then see who wants to catch me!

Posted by: Dupak (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 18:46

Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
Zint

Defeats/lack of goals take their toll. I'm of the same mindset. Will definitely be at Shrewsbury, but in the home end (my son's won two tickets on some on-line thing...it's beyond me!). At least that'll save me £30 and the last time we sat in the home end of an away game we won (1-0 v Chester); I don't think I'll need to worry about containing myself if we score the rate we're going! In fact, if we win (possibly even just score!) I'll strip off my outer layers to reveal my replica TRFC top, sprint across the pitch to the away end, leaving my son looking perplexed and hugely embarrassed and dive in amongst the SWA ready to be caught and proudly held up like a prize fish; don't let me down chaps! On second thoughts, if we win, I'll take the bloody lot off and then see who wants to catch me!

Crikey Phil. Careful what you say - I'll gladly put a £5 in the pot to a charity of your choice if you go through with your 1st suggestion. The 2nd is too difficult to even contemplate. Anyone else in??

Posted by: Muir the merrier (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 20:52

To throw in a fiver or run with Phil ?
They're all big lads down in Neston, that's the rumour anyway......in this weather I suggest he leaves his gloves on !!

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 20:54

Quote:
Muir the merrier
To throw in a fiver or run with Phil ?
They're all big lads down in Neston, that's the rumour anyway......in this weather I suggest he leaves his gloves on !!
those 6 finger gloves best seller in neston market

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net