Ben gibson
Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 13:10

Had a massive row with dyche and sent to train with boro. ... may be worth a cheeky loan offer

Re: Ben gibson
Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 13:13

A Gibbo and Clarke partnership would sort that@#$%&out!

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

Posted by: borowhite (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 16:25

Has been a disaster from start to finish, was apparently promised all sorts and then, when he arrived, they moved Mee to CB and that was that. From what I can gather they've been obstructive about a move, as they are insistent on getting their money back and would not consider a part wage loan move, so there now appears to be no way back. I think his main beef is that he was not given a chance to even show what he can do, even when the team wasn't playing very well. He's a really nice lad, I've spoken to him up here a couple of times, and he always talks fondly of Rovers. I'm told he's on £50k a week though so that might be a stumbling block.......

Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 18:23

Quote:
borowhite
Has been a disaster from start to finish, was apparently promised all sorts and then, when he arrived, they moved Mee to CB and that was that. From what I can gather they've been obstructive about a move, as they are insistent on getting their money back and would not consider a part wage loan move, so there now appears to be no way back. I think his main beef is that he was not given a chance to even show what he can do, even when the team wasn't playing very well. He's a really nice lad, I've spoken to him up here a couple of times, and he always talks fondly of Rovers. I'm told he's on £50k a week though so that might be a stumbling block.......

so only if they pay his wages .. which is unlikely

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 20:44

Can’t loan anyone window is closed

Posted by: The Big J (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 22:07

Might be?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net