Stay Safe
Posted by: jal jal (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 10:51

Good morning to you all.
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all our members on the Paddock forum the best of outcomes and to stay safe we need you all to get through this problem.
And let's hope the season gets back up & running sooner than later.

Take care everyone

Re: Stay Safe
Posted by: Marlow!'s foot (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 11:09

Yep, you take care Jal Jal. Football rivalries pale into insignificance at a time like this. I hope all people take this horrific virus seriously and act in the best interests of everyone young and old.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 11:34

Finish the season in 20th place, then we will...

Posted by: Zint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 12:08

Quote:
jal jal
Good morning to you all.
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all our members on the Paddock forum the best of outcomes and to stay safe we need you all to get through this problem.
And let's hope the season gets back up & running sooner than later.

Take care everyone

Same to you and yours Jal Jal. Looking forward to a few pints in Lincoln in the not too distant future. Best wishes to you and yours 👍

Posted by: mogsy73 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 15:56

Could be a sellout next home game we can attend - whatever they do with the leagues

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 17:52

I said that to the mrs before. When all this is over were all going down, taking daughter for her first match to begin her obsession (poor kid)! My lad asks me everyday when we can go again. Stay safe all. SWA!

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 19:34

Quote:
Marlow!'s foot
Yep, you take care Jal Jal. Football rivalries pale into insignificance at a time like this. I hope all people take this horrific virus seriously and act in the best interests of everyone young and old.

Fully agree with your sentiments Marlow but unfortunately there will be plenty who think it does not affect or apply to them. We are reaping sadly what this country has become over many years pandering to the wishy washy politically correct ''you cant do that it is my human right' brigade.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 20:57

[www.bihr.org.uk]
Human rights are a beautiful thing. If we think we're being unduly restricted, sadly, for many lacking capacity, or where pre-judged conceptions are made and barriers are imposed based on physical or cognitive "disabilities", these basic rights are infringed upon with alarming regularity, even by institutions that should be leading the way to overcome this injustice. It's a tangible measurement reference to judge a society on its moral compass.and fortitude and should never be diluted or disregarded.
In the current climate, the right to freedom of assembly and association and the right to liberty are required to be affected adversely for the greater good and an understanding and acceptance of this is imperative. A short term fix (hopefully) for long term gain.

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 23:28

Jal Jal thanks for the best wishes and hope we meet again at Sincil Bank or Prenton Park. Stay safe and all yours

Posted by: Elvis (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2020 17:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net