Vauxhall Motors
Posted by: prentonpete1 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2020 16:59

I've been following there results what a waste of a season they should have been able to complete the season whenever it starts.

Re: Vauxhall Motors
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2020 23:42

A 16 point margin at the top. They would have every right to be gutted.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 March, 2020 02:20

South Shields and South Liverpool are another couple of non league clubs, just like Vauxhall Motors, that are screaming blue murder coz they were going up and now its all been cancelled...

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 28 March, 2020 07:13

I think if there gonna void the season it should be across the board is from top to bottom .and let's face it can anyone see football being played again anytime soon I can't see this lock down being stood down for minimum of 12 weeks then little by little we will start to get up and running again ..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net