Hope you are all staying safe
Posted by: bumhobo33 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 12:48

Hey all - I haven't been posting much this season but I regularly check the threads and I often get a laugh over the banter. Just wanted to pass along best wishes to all of you during this time. Things are scary in the states right now and it seems the worst is yet to come. I'm in the Detroit area which is an emerging hotspot, have been confined to the house 3 weeks now but no complaints as we need to do what we can to stop the spread. One of my employees has elderly parents who both have the virus so its starting to hit close to home. Stay safe everyone. Hopefully we will return to some sense of normalcy soon.

Re: Hope you are all staying safe
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 13:10

You stay safe in the motor city bumhobo

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 13:20

Bumhobo - i was just wondering if you could confirm something for me. there was a show on tv in the usa in detroit a few years ago called "HARDCORE PAWN" and it was about the biggest pawn shop in the usa run by a family called the Gold family. There was dad les, son seth and daughter ashley. but ashley got married in 2003 and is now called ashley broad. we have a tv station called Blaze tv, and it is currently showing all the episodes of Hardcore Pawn. i was just wondering if you have ever heard of the shop or show on tv- cheers.

Date: 31 March, 2020 13:24

Hey Baldy - I'm originally from Chicago only been here 2 years but I've heard of the show. I prefer pawn stars, similar show based in Las Vegas. Not sure if you have heard of that one.

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 13:43

Bumhobo- yes - i have heard of pawn stars and i am pretty certain that blaze tv is showing that aswell. hardcore pawn is on blaze tv every evening for two hours between 6.00pm and 8.00pm so i will be watching it again this evening.

Posted by: Elvis (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 13:59

Hobo - migrant worker
Tramp - works when forced to
Bum - does not work or travel

Posted by: Elvis (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 14:01

Quote:
the baldy one
Bumhobo- yes - i have heard of pawn stars and i am pretty certain that blaze tv is showing that aswell. hardcore pawn is on blaze tv every evening for two hours between 6.00pm and 8.00pm so i will be watching it again this evening.

What a fantastic evening!

Date: 31 March, 2020 14:05

Baldy - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you would not be watching hours of pawn shop tv in regular life and are only doing so because you are bored out of your mind being trapped inside!

Elvis - my friends and I used to call each other bums and hobos so the name stuck 20 years later!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net