"CLOWNS": Adrian Durhams Talksport rant in full "and the absolute clowns couldn't even do that"
Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2020 00:21

[talksport.com]

"When you've put in the kind of work that Mark and Nicola Palios have put into a football club like they've done at Tranmere, then have to watch other Chairmen and the EFL treat them and their dedication to football with utter contempt you've every right to be angry. I hope they take legal action, I hope they are successful.
But overall lets take a long hard look at football right now.
In non-league, clubs like Jersey Bulls who had already won promotion and South Shields who were as good as up yet have both been kept down because of some random ruling from a suit, that is incredible, while in the EFL, soul-less suit and tie self serving fools who can't remember the last time they paid to get in to see a game have stuck a dagger through the heart of footballs fairness and integrity, in the midst of difficult decisions at a difficult time we only wanted those running the game to protect the soul of football and the absolute clowns couldn't even do that.
I think its a disgrace, my heart goes out to Mark Palios and Nicola Palios and the Tranmere fans as well, its not right what has happened"

Things are stepping up. God bless you Adrian Durham.

There's a piece by Lee Bowyer on the same page:
[talksport.com]

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 23/05/2020 01:11 by Crazylegs Cranebird.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net