O/T Cowsheds(forum)?
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2020 12:06

Any one tried to get on Cowshed forum either last night or this morning(always like to get views on other sites)but no luck getting on it this morning is it just me or are others having the same trouble ?

Re: O/T Cowsheds(forum)?
Posted by: Toffeehater (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2020 12:27

Yes,its down
Don't know if its moderated that much nowadays , so might be a while 😔

Posted by: dave-p (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2020 12:34

The domain name is still active. I'm guessing that they haven't paid the hosting site. If it were just the forums it could have been a glitch, but the whole site is returning the same empty page.

Date: 03 June, 2020 12:38

Oops, that was my ad-blocker. It's been parked for some reason (probably because of non-payment, still).

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2020 13:18

Hi - Lads - just wondering if anyone has been on another forum site called WHITE REVIEW which is another tranmere rovers site. i have just been reading some comments on there and it seems not bad.

Date: 03 June, 2020 13:42

Splitters!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2020 13:42 by dave-p.

Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 03 June, 2020 17:03

Quote:
dave-p
Splitters!!!

Who are they? The People's Front for the Liberation of Prenton, or The Popular Front for the Liberation of Prenton? We need to know!!

Posted by: TheAldoShuffle (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2020 14:06

I think the original has gone, a new cowsheds has been set up....[thecowsheds.freeforums.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net