Date: 01 July, 2020 19:37

Touched a nerve here haven’t I!

Re: Ollie banks
Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 19:54

Quote:
WirralHatter
Touched a nerve here haven’t I!

Not at all. Though you've just given your game away.
Certain types have been trolling other clubs' forums since day 1. Always will do.
Still don't want to tell us anything about your "source"?

Posted by: WirralHatter (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 20:27

I’m not trolling! Absolutely nothing against Tranmere (other than snapping our crossbar a few years back) haha

As I say, I’m not going to say it’s gospel, but the person who told me he was close to signing a few weeks ago, is usually spot on

If you think it’s bullshit, you may be correct but we shall see

Hope it’s true as we have already been told we are mainly going to be looking at Football League players from now on since our takeover

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 20:31

You're still ducking it. Whatever floats your boat mate, but you're bringing nothing to the discussion. I'm out.

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 20:34

Quote:
WirralHatter
I’m not trolling! Absolutely nothing against Tranmere (other than snapping our crossbar a few years back) haha
As I say, I’m not going to say it’s gospel, but the person who told me he was close to signing a few weeks ago, is usually spot on

Hope it’s true as we have already been told we are mainly going to be looking at Football League players from now on since our takeover

Without being disrespectful to Stockport County, Connor Jennings is too good for you.

He will end up going to another EFL 2 club if indeed his Tranmere contract isn't extended.

We've been ejected to EFL 2, and will need experienced players to push for promotion next season.

Connor Jennings is exactly the type of player we need to get us there, so in my honest opinion, he'll be one of the players Micky Mellon will be wanting to keep.

Date: 01 July, 2020 20:49

Quote:
pez
Quote:
WirralHatter

Without being disrespectful to Stockport County, Connor Jennings is too good for you.

He will end up going to another EFL 2 club if indeed his Tranmere contract isn't extended.

We've been ejected to EFL 2, and will need experienced players to push for promotion next season.

Connor Jennings is exactly the type of player we need to get us there, so in my honest opinion, he'll be one of the players Micky Mellon will be wanting to keep.

Too good for us? More money, and closer to home. Absolute no brainer in my opinion.

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 21:49

Quote:
WirralHatter
Quote:
pez
Quote:
WirralHatter

Too good for us? More money, and closer to home. Absolute no brainer in my opinion.

Yes, too good for you! End of.

Pretty sure if we offer him a new deal he'll stay here.

You are a has been team with a mountain to climb.

Date: 01 July, 2020 22:30

A has been team with more money than you lot, see you on your way down, Pez

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 23:39

Ollie goal against FGR Connor goal against Newport promoted thanks lads and thanks to all the other players in our back to back promotions. Now we rebuild in an uncertain future

Posted by: Reremnart (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 14:31

Quote:
WirralHatter

Who do you think you are? Salford ??? Last time I looked you where in the VNL after seasons of trying to get out of the Conference North. Why the hell would Connor Jennings or any of our players for that matter leave to go to a crappy little club like yours up a back street after spending 3 seasons trying to out out of the VNL?

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 14:48

Dear Mr wirralhatter. Please go away I have nothing against you club good luck to them but do they really need idiotic supporters like you .may I suggest you seek some kind of theropey to see what can be done to explain your odd state of mind .try trolling some other forum as you getting a little boring .hope your mummy gets you the right size pampers in the shopping this week

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 14:49

Quote:
WirralHatter

Says who? Your owned by a guy that buys houses, hardly oil money? Last time i checked we’d just spent half a million on the pitch if you want to get down to figures

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2020 14:52 by Uptonrover.

Date: 02 July, 2020 15:06

Last time I went to that town it was shut it's a ghost town and full of pound shops wow there must be lots of money there .lol .what a shithole

Posted by: efc0trfc3 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 15:12

Quote:
mogsy73
Jesus, Palios needs to think about his job - walofs
Banks is a good player and I'd like him to sign, nobody is going to start dishing out contracts in this environment, we haven't got a clue when our next paying gate is going to be - maybe Palios thinks it's more important that we have a club to support in the next few years than signing on players on expensive contracts that could put the club out of business
They walk amongst us!

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 15:24

Lets just say that wirralhatter is dreaming. as a lot of tranmere fans have already said on the subject- connor jennings is far to good to play for stockport county. why would he want to play for a smaller club with less fans. jenno is not available for transfer end of story. we are building a team to hopefully get promoted next season.

Date: 02 July, 2020 16:06

Quote:
Reremnart
Quote:
WirralHatter

Who do you think you are? Salford ??? Last time I looked you where in the VNL after seasons of trying to get out of the Conference North. Why the hell would Connor Jennings or any of our players for that matter leave to go to a crappy little club like yours up a back street after spending 3 seasons trying to out out of the VNL?

3 years trying to get out of the NL? It was our first season back this year and we finished 7th

A Tranmere fan, probably living in Birkenhead, has just called Stockport a shithole..

And to say we are a ‘smaller’ club that have just averaged 4000+ in tier 6 as a part time football club shows what you know

I haven’t come on here to troll but you all seem very touchy about Connor Jennings. Time will tell.

Date: 02 July, 2020 16:45

Just go away troll 4000÷ becomes it's only £5 to get in and being as your shithole town has nothing els to do .so dream on .and don't forget to pull your pampers up

Date: 02 July, 2020 16:49

Quote:
gary anderson
Just go away troll 4000÷ becomes it's only £5 to get in and being as your shithole town has nothing els to do .so dream on .and don't forget to pull your pampers up

Can anybody translate the above into English?

Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 20:16

oh dear lads..... if this guy is pushing your buttons or winding you up, ignore him
dont give him the attention he desires
i know its easier said than done
but dont fall for it, resist the urge to reply
he will soon get bored by being ignored
SWA... stay safe and much love to you all

“Physical reality is actually a mirror: Your physical reality is just a reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first”

Date: 02 July, 2020 20:35

This is my last post now

I haven’t come in here to wind any of you up. The Jennings rumour is very strong around Stockport and I just wanted to see if anyone your end had heard of it.

I started watching County when we were both 2nd tier clubs playing the likes of Man City, Fulham and Wolves. I have nothing against Tranmere and wish you all the best for next season. Fingers crossed you can bounce back next season

Hopefully we will be playing each other in a FL fixture in the next couple of years

Current Page: 2 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net