If MM goes
Posted by: Hampshire White (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 21:22

If MM goes, who will he take with him?

Re: If MM goes
Posted by: Rally the rovers (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 21:48

Can only really take jacko. No one else left! If he does, get Nigel Adkins in; local lad, former player, experienced at a higher level

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 22:18 by Rally the rovers.

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 22:38

Don't know he could take out but I'd love to see Ryan Lowe come in . Did well for us ( 20 goal a season ) and IMO should have had another season with us . Did well at Bury and has taken Plymouth to promotion . I would hope his still has an affection for the club ( Well , he did play in Goodies testimonial ) ! Always had a lot of time for him and reckon he'd get the best out of the squad . I'd bet my bottom dollar he'd ( Minimum ) get us top 6 next season .

Posted by: jim rockford (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 22:40

Apparently the fitness guy is going with him Jacko has yet to make a decision if Jacko stays i would expect him to be the next manager.

Posted by: Every balls a white ball (IP Logged)
Date: 04 July, 2020 22:57

Paul Cook???

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 08:04

Quote:
jim rockford
Apparently the fitness guy is going with him Jacko has yet to make a decision if Jacko stays i would expect him to be the next manager.
Rumours that parky might be int he frame on the other site which I never thought about TBH.
Just don't think it will be Jacko - not inspiring at all IMO.

Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 08:43

Quote:
Rally the rovers
Can only really take jacko. No one else left! If he does, get Nigel Adkins in; local lad, former player, experienced at a higher level

Adkins has been a serial failure.

Posted by: GentlemanJim (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 10:05

Serial failure? At least four promotions for Adkins in a managerial career that only began in 2006!

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 10:09

Quote:
Uglybob
Don't know he could take out but I'd love to see Ryan Lowe come in . Did well for us ( 20 goal a season ) and IMO should have had another season with us . Did well at Bury and has taken Plymouth to promotion . I would hope his still has an affection for the club ( Well , he did play in Goodies testimonial ) ! Always had a lot of time for him and reckon he'd get the best out of the squad . I'd bet my bottom dollar he'd ( Minimum ) get us top 6 next season .

Ryan lowe is linked with Bristol city mate

Posted by: Anonymoose (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 10:17

Quote:
Crazylegs Cranebird
Quote:
Rally the rovers

Every manager has been a failure, other wise noone would be sacked... better than the godawful suggestions of yours... Ryan Lowe - the guy playing real life football manager...? Give your head a wobble mate, you are clueless. Surprised you haven't suggested Henrik heridasson!

Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 15:11

Quote:
Anonymoose
Quote:
Crazylegs Cranebird
Quote:
Rally the rovers

Every manager has been a failure, other wise noone would be sacked... better than the godawful suggestions of yours... Ryan Lowe - the guy playing real life football manager...? Give your head a wobble mate, you are clueless. Surprised you haven't suggested Henrik heridasson!

Lowe who has got 2 successive promotions from Lg 2 and has not had the sack.
And who is your suggestion maestro?

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 19:17

Ronnie Moore has he been seen in the carpark yet or on the phone . You never know

Posted by: Muir the merrier (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 19:59

Was spotted coming out of the bookies on Borough Road....put a tenner on himself !!

Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 20:18

Quote:
Muir the merrier
Was spotted coming out of the bookies on Borough Road....put a tenner on himself !!
are you sure it wasnt a £1 winking smiley

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 21:42

Quote:
Anonymoose
Give your head a wobble mate, you are clueless. Surprised you haven't suggested Henrik heridasson!

Well maybe he would if the guy actually existed, but I'm fairly sure there's never been a player or manager called Henrik Heridasson.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 22:56

Oh no here we go abain

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 23:43

£120,000 compensation agreed, MM agreed terms and told Palios he wants to go: [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 09:40

Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
£120,000 compensation agreed, MM agreed terms and told Palios he wants to go: [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

120k for our manager, I’ll drive him there myself!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net