Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: New Tranmere manager ?
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 21:47

What Australian Job? Rupert Murdoch's cleaner? Well Butler was a bit of a journo don't you know (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 21:49

Quote:
Matt34
What Australian Job? Rupert Murdoch's cleaner? Well Butler was a bit of a journo don't you know (Sm7)
think he's ceo at Sydney fc

Date: 05 July, 2020 22:11

Quote:
Bored rover
On good authority its going to be John McGreal
no decision imminent

Posted by: Wozza (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 22:16

Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
Bored rover
no decision imminent
loyden you trying to say bored rover is not in the know 😂

Posted by: Anonymoose (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 22:31

Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
Bored rover
no decision imminent

That can't be right, Louden...bored has it on good authority 🤣🤣

Date: 05 July, 2020 22:41

Quote:
Anonymoose
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
Bored rover
no decision imminent

That can't be right, Louden...bored has it on good authority 🤣🤣
When I say good authority a few times it makes me chuckle

Date: 05 July, 2020 22:48

It might well be John Mcgreal I don't know I'm not privy to that good authority . But my good authority was decision not imminent. But bored good authority might be right wozza is that enough sorry

Posted by: jim rockford (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 22:49

Quote:
Muir the merrier
If it's McGreal I don't think it's a bad choice.
Tough squad rebuilding job ahead but sooner the appointment the better in my opinion.
Have a read of the Colchester forum and you may change your mind offering to drive him to Birkenhead is one quote. does not seem to be liked by the fans. I still think it will be Jacko if he does not go with him as he still under contract here so will be cheapish.

Posted by: TimmySoft (IP Logged)
Date: 05 July, 2020 23:26

I’d like it to be McGreal, he was one of my favourite players growing up and I think he understands the football in the community values that the chairman has.

I think we have the bones of a good L2 side, hopefully now we’ll sign a better keeper and some younger players

Posted by: Anonymoose (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 02:07

Quote:
jim rockford
Quote:
Muir the merrier
If it's McGreal I don't think it's a bad choice.
Tough squad rebuilding job ahead but sooner the appointment the better in my opinion.
Have a read of the Colchester forum and you may change your mind offering to drive him to Birkenhead is one quote. does not seem to be liked by the fans. I still think it will be Jacko if he does not go with him as he still under contract here so will be cheapish.

Same was said when we got Mickey from the Shrewsbury fans...

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 07:23

I will be very unimpressed if it is Jacko. Surely he will go with MM.

Date: 06 July, 2020 08:35

Quote:
Loyden1
It might well be John Mcgreal I don't know I'm not privy to that good authority . But my good authority was decision not imminent. But bored good authority might be right wozza is that enough sorry
loyden my comment was tongue an cheek sorry it came across as I was having a go at you👍

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 08:59

Quote:
Wozza
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
Bored rover
no decision imminent
loyden you trying to say bored rover is not in the know 😂

My good authority isn’t club based part of the outside football world. From what I hear this isn’t an unexpected departure so we shall have to wait and see.

Personal opinion not sure if we will announce anyone there is still no agreed start date for next season and willNP want to start paying a manager with a potential September kick off date maybe longer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2020 09:07 by Bored rover.

Date: 06 July, 2020 09:27

Quote:
Wozza
Quote:
Loyden1
loyden my comment was tongue an cheek sorry it came across as I was having a go at you👍
hey wozza I took it as a joke mate no problem. .and I was doing the same .what will be will be .and we will all give the new manager our support won't we !!!

Posted by: Rally the rovers (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 09:42

Admittedly I’m new to this. I suggested Adkins in another thread (why it’s not all just one thread is beyond me!) and I think he would be a good appointment, as would any of the other name’s being banded about. As long as it was someone appointed for the right reasons and not sentimentality, and someone who’s not had a go before (ie Ronnie Moore!) then whatever decision the Mark makes, will be the right one for Rovers and we’d have to get behind it! Ultimately I think we’ve seen that he absolutely has the club’s best interest at heart and has earned the right for us to trust his best judgement. As it goes, it appears McGreal could be his answer. Again admittedly, all I know of his time at Colchester is that he got his team to the playoffs with a squad of players that may or may not like him, and with a following that may or may not support him. Who knows what fully goes on behind the scenes or the true opinion of the majority of supporters. Either way, the SWA will have to have our full backing to work their way back up the pyramid and give the middle finger to the “football family” and the EFL C-U-Next-Tuesdays!

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 09:44

In stating the 120K compensation package, it also states MM will be working with the two existing coaches (still a possibility they could follow Neilson to Hearts)

Jacko with Parky as assistant?

Posted by: Volvic345 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 10:03

There is also rumours about Clint Hill wanting/ interested in the job.

Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 10:10

Quote:
Jack of all Trades
In stating the 120K compensation package, it also states MM will be working with the two existing coaches (still a possibility they could follow Neilson to Hearts)

Would save a lot of money certainly

Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2020 10:12

Quote:
Crazylegs Cranebird
Quote:
Jack of all Trades

Would save a lot of money certainly

... and if Jacko and Parky go to we would be entitled to further compensation.

Date: 06 July, 2020 10:28

Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
Wozza
Quote:
Loyden1
hey wozza I took it as a joke mate no problem. .and I was doing the same .what will be will be .and we will all give the new manager our support won't we !!!
yes we will 💯

Current Page: 2 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net