Cherry picked are out!
Posted by: Kennel (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 11:31

I had a feeling this would happen....the big boys cherry picking our best players,there will be more to come no doubt as we are in a very vulnerable situation at the moment.Mark and the new manager have some rough seas to cope with,but thank God we are in good hands.

Re: Cherry picked are out!
Posted by: Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 12:04

We need Clough blood in sooner rather than later to stop that

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 12:33

I'd be more worried if nobody wanted our players. Especially as one part of the club's strategy is to bring in young lads and sell them at a profit.

The more important thing will be finding a manager who will reinvest the proceeds wisely into the squad and keep the cycle going.

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 12:35

Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
I'd be more worried if nobody wanted our players. Especially as one part of the club's strategy is to bring in young lads and sell them at a profit.
The more important thing will be finding a manager who will reinvest the proceeds wisely into the squad and keep the cycle going.
+1

Date: 08 July, 2020 17:00

Oh dear another one gone...Kane Wilson to for.

Posted by: Wozza (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 17:47

Quote:
Kennel
Oh dear another one gone...Kane Wilson to for.
tbf he wasn’t ours in the first place he was only on loan seen on other tranmere sites fgr only signed him to get under are skin some of our fans crack me up 👍

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2020 20:53 by Wozza.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2020 20:12

Unlikely for sure, but hypothetically If the mad vegan is signing players to try and give Tranmere a bit of argy, then he must be desperate to bankroll the unlikely.

I think Mark Palios should put get a Tranmere employee to subtly post social media rumours, about the possiblity of resigning Kithson Bain and 2 or 3 west cheshire league players and see if Vince is stupid enough to try tempting them in with £2,500 a week deals, thinking it would niggle Palios.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Date: 09 July, 2020 13:46

Will Manny be next?

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2020 13:47

yes but not to FGR...

Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2020 19:30

Quote:
Kennel
Will Manny be next?

Probably to Portsmouth

Posted by: AndyMase (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 01:53

If we can get money for him I would say let him go

Date: 15 July, 2020 17:07

Oh dear another favourite gone....Connor Jennings. I wonder whose next? Loads leaving and not one new signing!

Date: 16 July, 2020 14:55

Oh dear and now Hepburn Murphy. Who is next?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net