dean keats wrexham manager has applied
Posted by: Spiritual_Home (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 14:25

I am never in the know but a mutual friend has said dean keats the wrexham manager has applied

checked the odds today and it seems he's appeared from no where and now is 20/1 at william hill and 16/1 with bet victor both in the top ten odds

I would not be happy with keats

Re: dean keats wrexham manager has applied
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 15:20

Nobody would be happy with him

Posted by: ptay II (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 15:42

I think I'd rather have John Keats

Posted by: 77leaguecupsemi (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 16:28

Would rather have Dean Freedman.

Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 17:05

There is only one ex manager of wrexham fc i would consider to be our next manager and that is brian little. i thought he done quite a good job while he was with us - getting us to the play offs etc. at the moment he is working for his first love - aston villa as a consultant etc.

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 17:20

Prepared to drop them in it again.No thanks to Keates

Posted by: SKIDROW (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 17:30

If this is true Wrexham fans will defo want him out now

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 19:12

Don’t know enough about him to have an opinion, I don’t care where the next manager comes from if he gets results

Posted by: Muir the merrier (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 20:33

Quote "Don’t know enough about him to have an opinion, I don’t care where the next manager comes from if he gets results"

Absolutely agree.
I'm sure Mark and Nicola already have a potential manager in mind that meets both theirs and the clubs criteria and it's just a question of fine tuning the terms and conditions.

Posted by: gainsparkshrew (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 20:50

Wrexham fans would collectively volunteer to drive him up to Birkenhead. Have a look on Red Passion to appreciate how much they dislike him

Posted by: mill park white (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 21:09

I applied for the vacant position of Kelly Brook's fella when she dumped the last one. This guy Yeats has as much chance of his application succeeding as mine did.

Posted by: Attack Goal (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 22:43

Quote:
Spiritual_Home
I am never in the know but a mutual friend has said dean keats the wrexham manager has applied
checked the odds today and it seems he's appeared from no where and now is 20/1 at william hill and 16/1 with bet victor both in the top ten odds

Don’t bite lads & ladies - Spirit is a Wrexham attention seeker posting for years on Cowsheds forum . There are cheats and then Keates enough said

Posted by: Muir the merrier (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2020 23:23

Quote:
Spiritual_Home

Don’t bite lads & ladies - Spirit is a Wrexham attention seeker posting for years on Cowsheds forum . There are cheats and then Keates enough said

Attack Goal - If Spiritual_Home is indeed a Wrexham attention seeker then he has the right name as some of Wrexham's performances will be haunting him for years !!

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2020 19:46

Quote:
Attack Goal
Quote:
Spiritual_Home

So this person is automatically an attention seeker just for mentioning Keats as a possible applicant for the managers job. To be honest you look like you have a flimsy assertion. I'm judging this on this one post for contextual purposes I should say, not on whatever said poster may have done elsewhere smiling smiley.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2020 19:52

Has attack goal got a flimsy assertion !bit of gaffertape sort that for him

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2020 19:56

Ha, nice.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net