Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Naivety
Posted by: tumbleweedwolf
Date: 28/11/2018 19:51
Quote:
Julius Cesar Wolf
I was actually thinking about this phenomena,Angry.
If someone outside football with no previous knowledge of the nature of the sport where to analyse why eleven guys simultaneously underperforms in a game,I think that person would scratch his head until becoming bald.

It is little logical reason why eight or nine players in a team subpars in a specific game,but it happens in football time and time again and the only certain thing is that this will continue to occur.

It´s pretty hard to explain why,though.

It's undoubtedly motivation/mindset of player as wolves play the same team and the same tactics every match so if there was ever evidence of the tactics myth being exposed than our club is it. MSM (main stream media) wouldnt have much to talk about if they all accepted that this was the case as instead of fancy diagrams showing tactics,they would be speaking to the gfs/wives of the players as a better gauge to how well the team would perform if they got their leg over or not etc with the state of their mind. You only have to look at Real Madrid under our old potential manager Lopetegui who were pumped every otherweek before he was sacked- granted they lost Ronaldo but these are the European champions losing at home to Levante.

I like nuno but lets face it, does anyone really believe listening to his interviews he conducts great indepth tactical briefs with players. Many premiership managers interviewed can barely speak a words English with ridiculous exaggerated accents yet we are expected to believe they all become fluent in the dressing rooms at their respective clubs in the intricacies of tactical acumen with Bob from London phoning radio 5 live eulogising over a formation of team X. I've seen in the past managers use translators in the past during interviews and don't believe for a minute any tactics they employ are better or worse than any other manager. At the end of the day, just how many ways can you have for trying to kick a ball between two sticks with 11 men?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net