Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Poll: Player Of The Season
Posted by: chicagowolf
Date: 06/05/2019 16:21
Quote:
an angry wolf
Further to the above post, I've personally reduced my post contribution not just due to declining activity on here but I've made an active effort to minimise my time spent on football/social media sites in general.
Another pet hate of mine is the rise of the overseas fan due to the net that have no affiliations with wolves and simply pick "supporting "them due to being bored on the web. Clearly posters like Chicago who have moved overseas are supporters but many forums have a huge percentage of people that have never been to Wolverhampton , never mind Molineux- it'd be like me going online picking the new York giants because I saw a tall guy once in new York and ended up a fan courtesy of google.. it's ridiculous really when you get posters preaching for patience as we had years ago under Morgan who have never been to a live wolves match in their wretched lives.

Thanks Angry,
For many years I used to read Molineux Way posts, because I felt the conversation was a bit more 'real' than other blogs. But I did not feel qualified to post myself, since I get to UK only two or three times a year, so seldom get the chance to go to matches regularly. I feel much better about it now because the ground is full every week and the although I have only been once this season (to the Shrewsbury replay) my absence no longer means much to the club.
Anyway I will carry on while the site still has a pulse (it did not have much of one during this fabulous last couple of seasons).
Chesire's match-day commentaries are above, and beyond, the call of duty. I only realize how tough they are to do when I join in and find my posts are late/lame.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net