Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match Thread: Chelsea vs Wolves
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf
Date: 26/07/2020 16:58
Zouma cheats and tries to get Jimenez sent off, disgusting, he should be booked for that pathetic cod injury. Commentators seem to think Raul should have been off, not that they are biased.

2nd goal was pretty poor defending to be honest, Saiss drawn towards the ball, I thought Coady had got it, but good centre forward play from Giroud - the swine.

What a double blow at the end. I’m sure the first goal unhinged us for those last minutes. A truly dreadful Atwell decision, and it was a terrific finish. Being picky, Neves should have cleared just before the free kick when he had the chance.

A good one to win, as they say - but so, so disappointing.

We really need our front line to hold the ball up much better and keep possession, we just haven’t done that, either Raul or Jota and Neto hasn’t had much of the play. Up until the goals I thought Donk and Neves had been playing well.

One things for sure, we can’t keep relying on second half performances / revivals etc

UTW!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net